Author Topic: NY Daily News blames "Gun Culture" for McNairs death  (Read 3873 times)

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NY Daily News blames "Gun Culture" for McNairs death
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »
I personally am going to blame the zipper industry.  If only they had developed a zipper with a safety catch, limited length, and if the government would have implemented a limit on the number of zippered pants a man could purchase in a month this never would have happened.  Come on everyone, let's band together and get safer pants and reasonable regulations on what men can do with their zippers down, and we will bring an end to these sensless deaths  ;)

Look at it this way - By letting his mistress kill him his wife is not going to jail or the free clinic.

Shhhh! They may make us register our tallywhackers and keep them locked up unless we get a dangle permit.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1099
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »
Shhhh! They may make us register our tallywhackers and keep them locked up unless we get a dangle permit.

Giggling childishly in the corner.    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

I'm stuck in a Porky's movie!  Tallywhacker?  Ain't heard that in a while..... ;D

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »
Ok, I just saw a picture of the girl. She looks like a terrorist. I am going to start the rumour right here, right now.  ;D Sahel Kazemi had her own jihad with McNair cause he was going to dump her for looking like a total psycho. You heard it first on the DRTV forum.

PS: I am joking about this and it is rather tragic and my heart goes out to his family. But, look once again at that crazy broad's photo.  :o

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9775108/Police:-McNair's-girlfriend-bought-gun-Thursday

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »

Wiener!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:26:05 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1099
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »
Wiener!

OK....what prize did I wien?

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 07:59:26 PM »

OK....what prize did I wien?

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 08:05:13 PM »
 She does remind me of a psycho wench I used to go out with.. There are some definite advantages to whack jobs, but it CAN get scary at times  ;D

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »
You would think he could have bought done better.
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »
You would think he could have bought done better.

Maybe she was able to suck-start his Harley.   ;D

If anybody wants me I'll be in the corner.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk