Author Topic: Legal carry rounds in NJ  (Read 11750 times)

david86440

Re: Legal carry rounds in NJ
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »
corrected version

No, just politicians and rabbis. They have been grabbing bunches of them for a while in a corruption probe that has been going on for years. 20 here 40 there.

According to the U.S. attorney's office, the rabbis involved in the ring laundered more than $3 million through Jewish charities over a two-year period beginning in June 2007.

L.E. Keeney

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »
Id just get something like a 44 special revolver and carry soft point ammo.  Do they still make charter arms bulldogs?

tombogan03884

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 07:14:35 AM »
Since this thread has drifted to all things NJ, I thought I'd pass on the content of a Jon Corzine reelection ad I saw last night. This guy gets on tv and ACTUALLY SAYS that during his administration he has brought "X" amount of jobs to NJ, has helped businesses thrive, has controlled property taxes, has increased helath insurance coverage, yatta- yatta-yatta. What an ASSHAT!!!
#2- one of his evil minions (can't remember his name)... the news reported that the guys driver left a loaded handgun in a rental car and had to go back and get it. These are the guys that don't want ANYONE in NJ to be allowed to carry a handgun and just snuck in the one handgun a month law- the guy who drives him around is an ex-state trooper who carries a gun, and can't seem to remember to grab it when they turn in the rental car. This is the world of NJ politics.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk