Author Topic: Some People Will NEVER Get It.  (Read 3137 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Some People Will NEVER Get It.
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
FQ, These Papal bulls you speak of, Don't they come from the same people who burned witches, exterminated villages over dogmatic disputes, and plunged Europe into about 400 years of Religious warfare over the teachings of Martin Luther and John Calvin  ?
Yep. The very same. BUT they were also the same guys who gave the West its basic values. I guess you take the good with the bad, and thats one of the reasons  why I am Episcopal not Catholic.
FQ

Badgersmilk

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »
If people had a clue what was going on in Russia durring WWII they'd never say another word about the German's.  When Germany was over run EVERYTHING the Nazi's did was out on a platter for the world to critisize, and frankly, if I ever hear a jew bitch about the holocaust I'd bit#$ slap them accross the face as hard as I could!!!   >:(  There were 4-5 million jews killed.  Woopty Fuc#!  There were another TEN million OTHER PEOPLE on top that in total!!!  And just as many Pol's were killed (some statistics say even more) as the jews.  I've NEVER heard a Pol bitc#$ng and crying for attention over it!  I couldn't care less what religion people are, but I've had enough of the panty waste little jew's crying for pity.   >:(

What about the millions of Russian's that were imprisoned and tortured in even worse conditions than the Nazi camps!?!?!  Yes it's possible for the conditions to be worse, do the research.  It's sickening.  And in their case it was being done by their own government for no reason other than the completely insane genocide of Stalin.

Want facts?  Start with.  "No Simple Victory" by Norman Davis.  

LEARN the true history of the war from the European's.  Don't go by the total BS you hear in this country.  Or the whining jew's that are 50 years later still begging for attention they'll burn in hell for one day.

It's not their religion I care about, it's their self pittying I've had enough of.  >:(  SUCK IT UP.  >:(

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »
 I have 2 points to take up with BM .
First, is that the Jews who could not get out LET the Holocaust happen to them. Just like we are LETTING Obama wreck America and doing nothing but whine and wait for the election so that we can play the game he has already proven he has rigged, the Jews went quietly into the Camps. There were several uprisings, but like Warsaw, Sobibor, and Auschwitz, they didn't happen until the Jews were already IN the Camps and had absolutely nothing left to lose , and they were all carried out in defiance of the Jewish leadership, who, like many modern Americans, were afraid it "would make things worse". How could it ? the majority of those gassed went to the showers meekly, using all their remaining imagination to try and believe that piece of stone really was soap.
The Second thing is The Katyn Forest massacre of the Polish Officers who surrendered to the Russians, The Germans brought the Red Cross in to investigate that, Several hundred Officers had their hands cuffed and then were shot in the head for the same reason the Red Army waited WEEKS to attack Warsaw until AFTER the Germans had crushed the Polish Home Army uprising in Warsaw, to eliminate any potential NON communist leaders of a post war Polish Govt.
Even the harsh conditions of Soviets in German Captivity, were the result of Stalin's policies, American and British prisoners ate fairly well, and had things like chocolate and cigarettes that the Guards could not get because they received Red Cross parcels Germany and the Western Powers abided by the accepted rules, they reported through the Red Cross who they held as prisoners, who they had identified as killed and allowed mail. Stalin on the other hand, refused to allow the parcels that would have eased conditions for his own troops because he would have had to account for the German's he was working to death in Siberian labor camps. Most Germans captured by Russia remained in captivity until after Stalins death.

Badgersmilk

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »
I think the US people are getting somewhat near their limit of oppression.  And may have enough hair on their sack's to do something about it before we're the ones convincing ourselves that rock is a bar of soap...  No, I'm not confident in it at all.   :(  The one, and only advantage we have that comes to mind is that.  Let's face it.  We as a population are edjucated, and armed to the teeth!!!    :)  Europeans of the 1930's and '40's...  Well   :(.

It's to late for anyone to wonder if Obama is looking to follow Stalin's footsteps.  And the really scary part is when I see the latest greatest military technology!  Night vision with miles of range from helecopters, the technology of todays tanks and armored vehicles, hand held GPS with real time thermal imaging, so on, and so on.  Are we REALLY any better equipped than those Pol's in the '30's?  And just kidding ourselves?   ???

One way or another...  I won't allow my family to be the ones with that rock in our hands.   >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk