Poll

Not asking if you want it, but do you think it'll happen?

Obama will have a second term.
Palin will win.
A third, unknown candidate will be a shoe in.
Our "new government" won't care about elections.

Author Topic: Obama's re-election  (Read 12577 times)

Badgersmilk

Obama's re-election
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:33:12 AM »
Not a poll on what do you WANT to happen, but what do you THINK will happen.

Don't forget there may be a little dishonesty involved.  You probably didn't vote for him last time.

If you live in Michigan you'd better vote option 1! (look what's been going on around you!).

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama's re-election
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »
With the way things are going and our government ramming devastating legislation down our throats. I will be surprised if we don't start seeing riots before the mid terms. Just isolated at first. But.... If we continue down this path, there will be only one way to reverse it. The same way we did it in 1776.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 11:27:29 AM »
I'm torn between continuing like we have historically, and it will be a tight race between the BHO zombies, and who ever the other sides put up.  BHO's best hope is that it is him against two others, and we will split our vote giving him a second term with a minority vote.

The other side follows JC's scenerio of unrest.  If past thoughts that all will be low key until after the 2010 elections, and then they will hit full force with their change and no hope agenda, we will see civil unrest.  Civil unrest will lead to shutting us down and out, and the beginning of a dictatorship ... for our own good  >:(

I am going to try and remain cautiously optomistic ... very vigilant, but optomistic.  There are too many tools at his disposal, and his continuing afair with the blue helmet crew lead me to be wary of what he could pull on us if we don't fight.

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »
If he can't steal it he'll cancel it.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
If he can't steal it he'll cancel it.

I know that there are ways, but what are the exact "legal" ways he could suspend an election or nulify the outcome?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:36:02 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 11:36:31 AM »
Martial law, or have the Justice Dept. file disqualifying charges against the winner.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 11:41:59 AM »
Martial law is what I was leaning toward in my first response, but fear the Justice Dept. action more!  They can pull that at anytime on anyone.

Badgersmilk

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
Even today if you label any of us as a "Terrorist" you loose ALL rights until proven innocent.  With no promise of a trial EVER you can be jailed as long as they see fit.  That's one sure fire easy way to eliminate competition.  And it's what I'm afraid would happen to anyone rioting, or even organizing rally's against the big man as time passes and the people have less and less control.

Harmony Hermit

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 02:44:04 PM »
This country has too many "Entitlement HO's" who need  Obama  to keep their checks coming.

More folks get checks from various governments than actually work producing something of value. Those folks will vote for Obama en mass, insuring his re election.  >:(

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »
One good thing about revolution. Darwin takes care of the leaches.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk