Poll

Not asking if you want it, but do you think it'll happen?

Obama will have a second term.
Palin will win.
A third, unknown candidate will be a shoe in.
Our "new government" won't care about elections.

Author Topic: Obama's re-election  (Read 12586 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Obama's re-election
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »
Can I be secretary of state. First things first the companys that left this country when slick willy signed the nafta agreement has 1 year to return to this country and start employing U.S. citizens or we will tax them 350 % on everything they ship into this country. Plus each state will be required to tax them 350 % on every thing they sell in their state until they comply. That should get the jobs back into this country and reduce the unemployment rate.

My plan is that the limited operations of the Federal Government would be funded largely through tariffs rather than by taxing individuals,
I would set a flat rate on all imports and exports (say 10% ) American owned companies with production OUT SIDE the US (ex ; Fords made in Mexico ) would pay a penalty of +5%, foreign owned Companies with production INSIDE the US (Toyota in Ca. Kawisaki in Wi. ) would get a -%5 break.  
As far as Secretary of State goes, The main requirement is do you think you can beat up Hugo Chavez or Vladimir Putin ? (They are both relatively young with military backgrounds )

Pathfinder, sorry, there will not be a Secretary of Defense. If you are interested in running the War Department we have a deal  ;D
 I would like to take this chance to ask Billt and KPR if either of them are interested in running the Treasury Dept. Any one who can afford collections like they have must be able to handle a check book which is more qualifications than the current guy has.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »
My plan is that the limited operations of the Federal Government would be funded largely through tariffs rather than by taxing individuals,
I would set a flat rate on all imports and exports (say 10% ) American owned companies with production OUT SIDE the US (ex ; Fords made in Mexico ) would pay a penalty of +5%, foreign owned Companies with production INSIDE the US (Toyota in Ca. Kawisaki in Wi. ) would get a -%5 break.  
As far as Secretary of State goes, The main requirement is do you think you can beat up Hugo Chavez or Vladimir Putin ? (They are both relatively young with military backgrounds )

Pathfinder, sorry, there will not be a Secretary of Defense. If you are interested in running the War Department we have a deal  ;D
 I would like to take this chance to ask Billt and KPR if either of them are interested in running the Treasury Dept. Any one who can afford collections like they have must be able to handle a check book which is more qualifications than the current guy has.

I'm old, fat and grumpy!  If I don't think I can do it myself, I'll have security staff with me won't I?  As Ron White said, "I don't know how many it would have taken to kick my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use!  A handy piece of information."

I throw my hat in the ring for consideration  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2009, 10:58:06 AM »
 Actually M58 I wanted you to handle the Congressional retirement program, you have certain "Special Qualifications"  ;D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »
Actually M58 I wanted you to handle the Congressional retirement program, you have certain "Special Qualifications"  ;D

I LIKE that idea!!   ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1079
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2009, 01:37:48 PM »

I LIKE that idea!!   ;D

+10

I can be the under-secretary to M58......

I can stack 'em up and he can pack 'em up.    ;D

All I'll need for my job is some rope!

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:27:36 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
Hiring will be left up to Department Secretaries.
Firings will be handled by who ever is supplying the ammo  ;D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »
Tom,

I want to be director of the CIA, Homeland Security, NSA, FBI and BATF.  Everything under a Department of Intelligence & Action and not the Department of Justice or other agencies or departments responsible for taxation, census or disbursement of government funds to individuals/corporations or government agencies or foreign governements.  No responsibility within for direct accumulation of taxes or disbursement of funds so that there will be no conflict of interest when investigating and prosecuting criminal actions.

For consideration, you must promise to remove Reagan's Presidential Order that froze public access to new machine guns and you must pledge to overturn the NFA Act either by ruling as being unconstitutional or by agreeing to work in persuading Congress and Senate to rescind (if for no other reason than to show that you can work with people to acheive the greater good  ;D .)
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1079
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
And the steam roller rolls along.........   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
 Rastus, I was thinking of leaving the NFA in place but removing all items pertaining to safety or of use to the militia in time of war.
There would only be 1 item left ON the list because some ND's just present TO much of a liability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA&feature=related

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »
Rastus, I was thinking of leaving the NFA in place but removing all items pertaining to safety or of use to the militia in time of war.
There would only be 1 item left ON the list because some ND's just present TO much of a liability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA&feature=related

OK, in the spirit of concensus I'll go with that, just so long as we can return to the days when anyone could drive to the local feed store and pick up a box of dynamite to blow stumps with (or blow swimming holes or whatever).   Next time I go home...I'll have drive around back of the feed store to see if the old storage building is still there.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk