Poll

Not asking if you want it, but do you think it'll happen?

Obama will have a second term.
Palin will win.
A third, unknown candidate will be a shoe in.
Our "new government" won't care about elections.

Author Topic: Obama's re-election  (Read 12584 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Obama's re-election
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2009, 10:46:36 PM »
 My Dad used to do exactly that, one project was blasting a new well, I understood how to set a charge and the need for "Tamping" the charge before I learned how to read. 4th of July was GREAT  ;D
I miss those days. You realize that the reason they restricted dynamite was because of the bombings by the Weather Underground ? and that BO's Pals William Ayers and his wife Bernadette Doorn were founders and among the bombers .

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »
Actually, I want CIA, as long as we can rename it OSS and have a statue of Wild Bill Donovan put up on Chain Bridge Road. I faithfully swear never to get caught. :D
FQ13

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2009, 10:57:38 PM »
I have a extensive military back ground and I think I can take both of them at the same time Tom.
My plan is that the limited operations of the Federal Government would be funded largely through tariffs rather than by taxing individuals,
I would set a flat rate on all imports and exports (say 10% ) American owned companies with production OUT SIDE the US (ex ; Fords made in Mexico ) would pay a penalty of +5%, foreign owned Companies with production INSIDE the US (Toyota in Ca. Kawisaki in Wi. ) would get a -%5 break. 
As far as Secretary of State goes, The main requirement is do you think you can beat up Hugo Chavez or Vladimir Putin ? (They are both relatively young with military backgrounds )

Pathfinder, sorry, there will not be a Secretary of Defense. If you are interested in running the War Department we have a deal  ;D
 I would like to take this chance to ask Billt and KPR if either of them are interested in running the Treasury Dept. Any one who can afford collections like they have must be able to handle a check book which is more qualifications than the current guy has.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »
OK, in the spirit of concensus I'll go with that, just so long as we can return to the days when anyone could drive to the local feed store and pick up a box of dynamite to blow stumps with (or blow swimming holes or whatever).   Next time I go home...I'll have drive around back of the feed store to see if the old storage building is still there.

I'm not an old man, but I remember those days. Cost $35 for a blasting/purchasing permit that was good for 1 month. Bought the stuff at Moultrie Feed and Seed. Leftovers had to be disposed of before the permit ran out.

As a side note, my family dentist found a half case of dynamite in a closet at his office about 10 years ago or so. It had been there for 15 years. He had bought it to clear land for his new house and barn and stored it there and forgot about it. Ordinance Disposal from Moody AFB in Valdosta had to come up and remove it.

I also know how high a stick of dynamite will lift an old refrigerator.    ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »
They didn't come out with the permits till around 1967, that was when Dad quit doing that stuff, a case of dynamite was only $18, and they threw in the blasting caps free . I remember the Old man being PO'd because they made him show his drivers license, (whats the damn world coming to when you have to show your license to get dynamite ? ).

I have a extensive military back ground and I think I can take both of them at the same time Tom.

Don't underestimate Chavez in a brawl He started out in the Venezuelan Airborne, so he's probably in pretty good shape, Putins less impressive, he made HIS living busting Soviet Dissidents. But if your still in good  enough shape to be a cop you can handle the job, plus that night stick training will come in handy for some negotiating I have in mind  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 02:52:21 AM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »
Picture for you, Dry wall screws and screw gun (I will make them submit). :'(
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

tombogan03884

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

The key to Middle East Peace ! You got the job  ;D

Do you realize you will be the first person to be awarded the Nobel Prize for screwing a treaty to somebodies Kneecap !

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »
Submit? Hell, those crazy bastards will probably call you "Master" and pay for the privilege. I prefer 124 grains of Golden Sabre, its a lot more persuasive, and requires no translation. Can I have CIA now? ;D
FQ13

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »
They didn't come out with the permits till around 1967, that was when Dad quit doing that stuff, a case of dynamite was only $18, and they threw in the blasting caps free . I remember the Old man being PO'd because they made him show his drivers license, (whats the damn world coming to when you have to show your license to get dynamite ? ).

In 1967, I was just a good idea.     ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2009, 12:01:13 AM »
Submit? Hell, those crazy bastards will probably call you "Master" and pay for the privilege. I prefer 124 grains of Golden Sabre, its a lot more persuasive, and requires no translation. Can I have CIA now? ;D
FQ13

FQ, I'll have to find something else for you, I'm not sure you are up to what I have in mind for the Directorate of Operations.
I want Haz for Commerce Secretary, How would you like Interior Dept. ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk