Author Topic: Michael's Hard Question...  (Read 23372 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Michael's Hard Question...
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
Romney signed a PERMANENT AWB while governer!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »
Huckabee - so you want to be overrun by illegal aliens?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »
A Republican front runner vote is clearly doing the same thing over again, but expecting a different outcome. Is the GOP leadership correct? Are we in their pocket? If so, we truly are on the slow boat together. A third party vote may lose a battle, albeit a big one. But a large third party vote is clear proof to the Democrat party that they have a lot of VERY serious opponents, no longer the crackpot fringe they stereotype in strategy sessions. To the Republican leadership, a refusal to accept their scraps on issues of vital importance to us, especially at the cost of a Presidency, will open eyes and ears long closed to the patriots cries of alarm.
Respectfully, Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »
I agree Mac.  And (don't pass out) I would even vote for RP if he was on the Libiartian ticket as I think we should just choose that party to recieve our votes regardless of who is their nominee.  I say this because I think it would make a bigger 'spalsh'.

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 03:20:17 PM »
That's what I'm talking about.  Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:03:48 AM »

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »

I'm thinkin a Bane/Scoutten ticket.

Just think of it ... Massad could handle Secret Service; Marshal could be in charge of information, but we will put Marshal'ette in front of the camera; and I know you guy's are all capable of speaking your own mind, but how about Richard Young as Press Secretary (I'd just love to hear and read every media outlet quoting Tequila daily).  Also, could we get Squibby involved without getting in trouble?

That is as serious as I can get right now. 

I like that, especially the Scoutten part...you know...all that hair and the voice!    ;D
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »
Were Doomed,Doomed I tell Ya. liberal republicans in the white house, dogs and cats living together. What are we to do? I have no idea who I  will vote for. ???
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 07:03:08 PM »
Michael -

A number of comments have been made on this site regarding the focus of our wrath and how best to display that. I admit the idea has been growing on me. I especially like the part where we all, holding our nose or otherwise, vote for a single candidate from the Libertarians or as a write-in - one candidate only, Vasily. (apologies to Clancy and Hunt for Red October, but I like that line).

We cannot win, but we can send a message, loud and clear, that even the craven, wasteful, immoral and asinine mopes in Congress will get if we vote as a block. We need you to help us get the word out not only to the other 2A and manufacturers' groups about this mobilization, but also to the candidates. Point out that this gun-owners' mobilization is not good for them, and they must do something about it. Make us their problem, and if they want us to vote for them, they must put it in writing.

Of course, none of us will trust them, and we'll still vote as a block to make the point that we will not be ignored or walked on or assumed to be in anyone's pocket.

We must also vote our rights for Congress, state and local politicians as well, down to and including dog catcher.

IMHO . . .
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

ncrguy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »
I agree with Pathfinder, we are going to show the pols via numbers because that is all they understand, we need to back the Libertarians or whoever and show them the size of our faction, the problem is rallying all the troops and hoping all the 2A supporters join us. The NRA probably will not endorse a third party. In CA when NRA sends out their recommendations on who to vote for a lot of times it will say "no recommendation" as they know Feinstein will never lose an election, ( she must have learned how to lock a state from Ted Kennedy), we can only hope NRA would put that out as having no recommendation for president and see the RNC reaction. The system is broken. I hate to be cynical but I am starting to believe the slogan " If voting worked it would be illegal."

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »
I have asked the McCain campaign to respond to the "Litmus Test" I wrote at the beginning of the campaign:

1) Do you agree to oppose, up to and including a Presidential veto, a ban on any class of firearms and accessories, including so-called "assault weapons" and magazines of greater than 10-round capacity that are currently unregulated for U.. citizens?

2) Do you agree to oppose, up to and including a Presidential veto, any and all legislation aimed at crippling, harming or in any way damaging the firearms industry.

3) Do you agree to support nationwide reciprocity for civilian concealed carry permits, including in areas where firearms are unconstitutionally banned?

We'll see...

Michael B

Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk