Author Topic: Bug IN bag  (Read 13465 times)

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bug IN bag
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »
So you are going to hide the "Ninja look" with "FuDD cammo" instead? I do not get it, are you concerned with how the Felonious Home-invaders will perceive you and rather not intimidate them? Or is it the fact that you would have to admit the need to your peers? I am befuddled FQ. Seriously man.
"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »
So you are going to hide the "Ninja look" with "FuDD cammo" instead? I do not get it, are you concerned with how the Felonious Home-invaders will perceive you and rather not intimidate them? Or is it the fact that you would have to admit the need to your peers? I am befuddled FQ. Seriously man.
More like I already own the damn thing. Plus, it doesn't scream paranoid yahoo to the cops. As far as the BGs, if plan A succeeds, getting their perceptions will recquire a ouija board.  Still, I return to the first point, I already own it. Even if I didn't its cheaper than a range vest. Lighten up man, its humor. ;)
FQ13

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 10:53:24 PM »
More like I already own the damn thing. Plus, it doesn't scream paranoid yahoo to the cops. As far as the BGs, if plan A succeeds, getting their perceptions will recquire a ouija board.  Still, I return to the first point, I already own it. Even if I didn't its cheaper than a range vest. Lighten up man, its humor. ;)
FQ13

This is what I was afraid of. You are in denial, or worst, with the rest of the statement. I am perplexed with you man but I am nothing but light.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 11:01:50 PM »
This is what I was afraid of. You are in denial, or worst, with the rest of the statement. I am perplexed with you man but I am nothing but light.
Whats the point here? Look, if I shoot a guy in my house, it will be with an EBR, EBSG or EBP (or in my case an Evil Olive Drab Pistol :-\ ;D). So, why not USE THE VEST I HAVE, rather than buying a tac vest I neither want nor need? Why spend money to annoy the cops? If you need or want a tac vest, by all means buy one. Hell, buy two. Nothing wrong with that. All I'm saying is that being tactical includes not going out of your way to make waves with the cops. YMMV.
FQ13

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »
Whats the point here? Look, if I shoot a guy in my house, it will be with an EBR, EBSG or EBP (or in my case an Evil Olive Drab Pistol :-\ ;D). So, why not USE THE VEST I HAVE, rather than buying a tac vest I neither want nor need? Why spend money to annoy the cops? If you need or want a tac vest, by all means buy one. Hell, buy two. Nothing wrong with that. All I'm saying is that being tactical includes not going out of your way to make waves with the cops. YMMV.
FQ13

Now you are contradicting you previous 'tude in this post: For a less Ninja look, a bird vest would work. You are no more or less safe from the opinions of responding officers if you look tactical FUDD. . So why promote it?
Just saying FQ. If you have strong feelings against people buying "Purpose Specific Gear", why not be honest? Its a little too Liberal in my opinion and I am not polite enough not to point it out.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:27:28 AM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 11:27:19 PM »
Now you are contradicting you previous 'tude in this post: For a less Ninja look, a bird vest would work. You are no more or less safe from the opinions of responding officers if you look tactical FUDD. . So why promote it?
Just saying FQ. If you have strong feelings against people buying "Purpose Specific Gear", why not be honest? Its a little too Liberal in my opinion and I am not polite enough not to point it out.
I'm going to sum up with this. The tactical Fudd vs ninja thing was humor. If I "had strong feelings against people buying tactical gear" I'd hardly be making provisions to carry ammo for an 8 round tube 12 gauge Maverick riot gun, an AR-15 or Glock would I? I'd rely on my double barrels, bolt actions and a .38 revolver. You are putting a lot of words in my mouth. I may be more liberal than you on some issues, but the 2A ain't one of them.
FQ13

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 11:48:06 PM »
You voted for whom again? Enough said dude. You can change your opinion as you feel, but don't light the fuse on your tampoon if you get called on a B.S. statement. Take a drink and rethink your previous statements on post. You brought humor into a serious question by a forum member whom has serious concerns about 'How to' and got called on it. If it made you feel superior to use 'fudd' on self while typing down at inquiring members and getting a laugh, sad man. If I am taking it the wrong way, my bad without hesitation, but this is how it came across FQ.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »
You voted for whom again? Enough said dude. You can change your opinion as you feel, but don't light the fuse on your tampoon if you get called on a B.S. statement. Take a drink and rethink your previous statements on post. You brought humor into a serious question by a forum member whom has serious concerns about 'How to' and got called on it. If it made you feel superior to use 'fudd' on self while typing down at inquiring members and getting a laugh, sad man. If I am taking it the wrong way, my bad without hesitation, but this is how it came across FQ.
I was making a valid suggestion. Game vest will work and I intend to use it. I guarantee you Solus will not take offense and he made me think of the bag as a good idea (at least in mho). You are picking fights where there is no disagreement.
FQ13 Who wants to get back to the thread

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 11:59:02 PM »
I was making a valid suggestion. Game vest will work and I intend to use it. I guarantee you Solus will not take offense and he made me think of the bag as a good idea (at least in mho). You are picking fights where there is no disagreement.
FQ13 Who wants to get back to the thread

Last word. HMMMMPHHH!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 06:54:54 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion, FQ,  that is what I was looking for  here.

I took your comments about the less ninja look as you intended, a humorous way to introduce your suggestion.  The same with the tactical Fudd comment.

As for looking less paranoid yahoo, that was mentioned previous to your post about not appearing to the police officers wearing a tactical vest and underwear.  You simply continued that humorous thread.

Thanks again.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk