Author Topic: Operation Fast & Furious  (Read 31384 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Operation Fast & Furious
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
Must have been part of their "punishment" for Waco.

Just more of th e9/11 aftermath bull shit that went down.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Bob G

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2011, 12:42:37 PM »
Eric Holder claims he did not have any knowledge of Fast and Furious until a few weeks before his March hearings before Congress..So when did this story actually break..From what I can find Senator Grassley was on this at least as far back as 2/11 when Assistant Attorney general Ronald Weich (2/4/11) denied allegations into project Gunrunner. Boarder Patrol Agent Brian Terry was murdered on 12/14/2010.. How can this administration deny knowledge of this when $10,000,000.00 was funded directly for Project Gunrunner in the H.R. 1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009..aka Obama Stimulus Package..This project did not just magically appear! This current adminstration should all be up on felony charges...

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »
No doubt they should, Bob. Holder is on the record as having talked up the whole Gunrunner program back in '09 quite proudly IIRC.

My guess is he won't be AG very long, but he will not do time or even stand trial.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
It was done when the DHS was created and the Border Patrol and Customs was made part of it.

tombogan03884

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2011, 04:53:53 PM »
Probably wind up at Goldman Sachs or SEIU.

Sponsor

« Reply #105 on: Today at 09:24:17 PM »

Pecos Bill

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2011, 05:21:41 PM »
Probably wind up at Goldman Sachs or SEIU.

He'll be reassigned within the Department.

Pecos
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress, but I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2011, 08:47:34 PM »
By  Sharyl Attkisson
October 7, 2011

In a letter to Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder has gone on the record with the most details yet about what he and other Justice Department officials knew about ATF's Fast and Furious operation, even though memos surfaced earlier this week showing multiple briefing memos mentioning Fast and Furious were sent to him as early as July of last year.

Holder says that his testimony to Congress, stating he first heard of Fast and Furious earlier this year, "was truthful and accurate... I have no recollection of knowing about Fast and Furious prior to the public controversy about it."

In his letter, Holder also criticized the House Committee investigating Fast and Furious, saying he cannot sit idly by "as law enforcement and government employees who devote their lives to protecting our citizens be considered 'accessories to murder'."

--SNIP--

The Attorney General says that while he was sent received memos on Fast and Furious, they are "actually provided to and reviewed by members of my staff and the staff of the Office of the Deputy Attorney General."

--SNIP--

Holder blamed Congress for failing to consider whether "additional tools are needed to stem the flow of guns to Mexico" and warned "until we move beyond the current political climate..nothing is going to change."

--SNIP--

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20117477-10391695.html
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2011, 09:06:23 PM »
Holder blamed Congress for failing to consider whether "additional tools are needed to stem the flow of guns to Mexico" and warned "until we move beyond the current political climate..nothing is going to change."

Hopefully that 'change' will be in Jan. 2013.
I pray that the dilwad is forced to resign before then!!

Never confess, always deny, make counter accusations....the sacred mantra of criminals and liars.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Bob G

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2011, 09:21:09 PM »
I hope he refuses to fall on the sword and brings Obama down!

Bob G

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2011, 09:22:32 PM »
I did not have sexual relations with that woman comes to mind!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk