Author Topic: Operation Fast & Furious  (Read 31365 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Re: Operation Fast & Furious
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »

October 9, 2011 | Fox News Sunday

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
Hot Damn!  It's about time!  If (when) the White House tries to block this MAYBE the MSM will open their eyes about this (I know, wishful thinking).
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
Stick with Sipsey Street and Gun rights examiner, Codrea & Vanderboegh have been digging since day one, and break stuff before any other media outlet.

They are shielding Hillary, but it just may involve more of the top tier of many agencies including the State Dept.

I hope the pressure cooker continues to build, until it blows wide open and resignations/firings/indictments/charges/and proverbial "heads" start rolling.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:52 AM »
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2011, 07:11:31 PM »
Those never cease to be hysterically funny, a new classic.

Thanks philw. ;D
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #125 on: Today at 11:32:44 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2011, 10:22:26 PM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2011, 08:27:10 AM »
I do enjoy several of the "Hitler Finds Out" parodies.  

However, Constanntin Film, who own the rights to the movie Der Untergang where the scene used in the parodies appeared, has already had many of the YouTube parodies using the scene taken down.  They continue to do so, which is their right as owners of the intellectual property and since YouTube videos can earn money for the posters.

However, there is a way for you to preserve your own copy of any YouTube video should you feel you will enjoy watching it in the future even if access to it is lost online.

There is an online app,  KeepVid, which will download from the YouTube URL and convert it to a video file in one of several formats.  It is free to use, but it does run an application on your computer

You can find it here   http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx4D14aMMBTM

You should be aware of the two social concerns I have found.

One is that you should not use the converted video for any personal gain other than the pleasure of viewing it or you will be violating copyright laws.

Two is that while the video is available on YouTube you might feel you want to watch it there to give the poster what ever reward they have sought to gain by making it available.

Not all videos you choose to convert will be in violation of copyright laws.  For instance, I know you all will want your own copy of Steve Lee's I Like Guns so you can watch and listen on your iPod all day long.  But if you listen to your copy when you could be be viewing the YouTube posted by Steve Lee, he is not getting the "hits" that maybe important to his career.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 471
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2011, 08:03:29 PM »
Here's another web site that will download YouTube videos for you and convert them to your favorite format.  No local app is required. 

www.ZamZar.com

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46870

Video here:  http://www.breitbart.tv/how-did-obama-know-about-fast-and-furious-before-holder/#.TpgnW-Gn5gE.twitter

Courtesy of Breitbart TV, the endgame for Attorney General Eric Holder begins with a CNN video clip in which President Obama says he knew about Operation Fast and Furious before Holder claims he knew about it:

Game, set, and match.  Or will Holder upgrade his “incompetence” defense to claim he not only doesn’t read his briefings or follow media coverage of vital Justice Department affairs, he doesn’t even follow what the President of the United States says about those affairs?  Is he really going to try staying in office by claiming he’s virtually unconscious?

I repeat my call for the immediate removal of Attorney General Eric Holder from office, while he awaits trial for perjury.

Speaking of Obama’s involvement in the Fast and Furious scandal, Roll Call has a story that amplifies on something I noted about the massive subpoena House Oversight sent to Holder: investigators are very interested in how the White House has been orchestrating the cover-up.

The subpoena demands “all communications” to or from Holder and 15 other top Justice Department officials on Fast and Furious, as well as every weekly update memo to Holder on any topic over a nearly two-year period. Issa contends that Holder may have learned about the program much earlier than he has acknowledged, and the California Republican been conducting a blitz of media interviews making that point.

The subpoena also requires Holder to produce “all communications between and among Department of Justice (DOJ) employees and Executive Office of the President employees, including but not limited to Associate Communications Director Eric Schultz, referring or relating to Operation Fast and Furious or any other firearms trafficking cases.”

“We know there were communications that did go to the White House on Fast and Furious. We’ve been told that they were personal communications that just happened to occur. We wanted an official assurance on that,” Issa told Roll Call on Wednesday, jokingly referring to Schultz as “my friend.”

Apparently Issa’s is doing a “Columbo” routine, in which his jocular desire to “just clear a few things up” will be followed by that devastating “oh, I just had one more question” moment:

But a GOP source familiar with the committee’s investigation said there was more to the request.

“The question is whether the White House has been instructing the Justice Department on what [documents] to release,” the source said.

Of course, the Democrats will do everything they can to obstruct the investigation:

Oversight and Government Reform ranking member Elijah Cummings assailed Issa’s document demands. “This subpoena is a deep-sea fishing expedition and a gross abuse of the committee’s authority,” the Maryland Democrat said. “It demands tens of thousands of pages of highly sensitive law enforcement and national security materials that have never been requested before and are completely unrelated to Operation Fast and Furious. Rather than legitimate fact-gathering, this looks more like a political stunt.”

No surprises there.  As the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious rolls past the deeply compromised Attorney General, the Democrat Party will become increasingly frantic to throw down speed bumps, followed by roadblocks.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2011, 02:30:47 PM »
AH!!!!  You forget, Holder put his weasel word in there.  He said a 'few' weeks ago.  What is the definition of a 'few'.  Lawyers can have a field day with that (definition of 'is').

I am not defending him, just telling ya how he'll cover his ass.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk