Author Topic: RINO In Chief Sen. McCain, calls Tea Party Folks Hobbits...  (Read 3968 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
,....This is from a candidate who runs to the right during elections,.."Hayworth came pretty close",,,,than is a consumate RINO that says we need to "compromise" with the Democrats who have offered NOTHING but higher taxes?

Sorry, McCain needs to retire and move on....His nickname "Maverick" is BS!!!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mccain-references-tea-party-hobbits-on-senate-floor/

Video at link.

Now I know why I became an Independent: Because "this" kind of Republican, gives the Conservative Party, a bad name.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: RINO In Chief Sen. McCain, calls Tea Party Folks Hobbits...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 08:11:47 AM »
Saw that and it made me rather sad.  John McCain is a great American hero and does not deserve this fate.  Sadly he has spent too much time in Washington and has been assimilated by the beltway Borg.  Time to go, John.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »
McCain is still an American Hero. 

We will just go back to respecting him more when he gets out of politics and takes up selling used cars or something.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 10:26:44 AM »
,....This is from a candidate who runs to the right during elections,.."Hayworth came pretty close",,,,than is a consumate RINO that says we need to "compromise" with the Democrats who have offered NOTHING but higher taxes?

Sorry, McCain needs to retire and move on....His nickname "Maverick" is BS!!!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mccain-references-tea-party-hobbits-on-senate-floor/

Video at link.

Now I know why I became an Independent: Because "this" kind of Republican, gives the Conservative Party, a bad name.

That is not true !
He also offered a couple of amnesties for illegal aliens and a way for the Liberals to begin silencing their foes. ( Us )

McCain is still an American Hero.  

We will just go back to respecting him more when he gets out of politics and takes up selling used cars or something.

Some of that "heroism" seems to be over blown.
According to an interview with his interrogator during the campaign , as well as fellow POW's, as the son and grandson of Admirals his treatment was better than other prisoners received, there were also reports that when questioned he "sang like a canary".
Add that to the report that a major fire aboard his carrier that took several lives was started by his messing with another pilot on take off and a picture emerges of a genuine American asshole.
It is worth noting that a sh!tload of Naval aviators managed to fly similar missions over the same target with out costing the Taxpayers a multi-million dollar air plane.

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »
I believe he crashed a few before he got it right!  Nearly last in his class at Annapolis, party animal of sorts.  Certainly not representative of a final Naval heritage.

They named a boat after dad and grand dad but left his name off the list...

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:23:20 AM »

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »
I really don't know much about his navel career, and as such, I will not comment on it. However, as a Senator, he is a spineless whore who will jump on any bandwagon that gets him positive press coverage. The ONLY reason I voted for him was because Palin was only a faulty defibrillator away from the presidency.   
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 10:53:57 AM »
I really don't know much about his navel career, and as such, I will not comment on it. However, as a Senator, he is a spineless whore who will jump on any bandwagon that gets him positive press coverage. The ONLY reason I voted for him was because Palin was only a faulty defibrillator away from the presidency.   
And oddly enough, that's the reason I didn't vote for him. ;D
FQ13

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »
Add that to the report that a major fire aboard his carrier that took several lives was started by his messing with another pilot on take off and a picture emerges of a genuine American asshole.
It is worth noting that a sh!tload of Naval aviators managed to fly similar missions over the same target with out costing the Taxpayers a multi-million dollar air plane.

I knew people that were on the Forrestal when the fire happened so I guess I'm a little more sensitive about it being misrepresented.  There was a smear campaign during the election that insinuated that the fire that killed 134 sailors was somehow McCain's fault.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire

About 10:50 hours (local time) on 29 July, while preparations for the second strike of the day were being made, an unguided 5.0 in (127.0 mm) Mk-32 "Zuni" rocket, one of four contained in a LAU-10 underwing rocket pod mounted on a McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, was accidentally fired due to an electrical power surge during the switch from external power to internal power.

A drawing of the stern of Forrestal showing the spotting of aircraft at the time. Likely source of the Zuni was F-4 No. 110. White's and McCain's aircraft are in the right hand circle.
The rocket flew across the flight deck, striking a wing-mounted external fuel tank on a Douglas A-4 Skyhawk awaiting launch,[1] aircraft No. 405, piloted by LCDR Fred D. White,[2][6] The warhead's safety mechanism prevented it from detonating, but the impact tore the tank off the wing and ignited the resulting spray of escaping JP-5 fuel, causing an instantaneous conflagration. Other external fuel tanks overheated and ruptured, releasing more jet fuel to feed the flames which spread along the flight deck, leaving pilots in their aircraft with the options of being incinerated in their cockpits or running through the flames to escape. LCDR White leaped from his burning aircraft but was killed instantly, along with many firefighters, when the first bomb cooked off and exploded. LCDR Herbert A. Hope of VA-46 (and operations officer of CVW-17) jumped out of the cockpit of his Skyhawk between explosions, rolled off the flight deck and into the starboard man-overboard net. Making his way down below to the hangar deck, he took command of a firefighting team. "The port quarter of the flight deck where I was", he recalled, "is no longer there."[1] With his aircraft surrounded by flames, LCDR John McCain, pilot of A-4 Skyhawk side No. 416, escaped by climbing out of the cockpit, walking down the nose and jumping off the refueling probe. He would later become a U.S. senator and presidental nominee.

A lot of guys went to Vietnam and came home as well.  Does that mean that the ones that didn't make it were screwups?

Sorry for the rant but I expected better.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 11:07:38 AM »
That is not true !
He also offered a couple of amnesties for illegal aliens and a way for the Liberals to begin silencing their foes. ( Us )

Some of that "heroism" seems to be over blown.
According to an interview with his interrogator during the campaign , as well as fellow POW's, as the son and grandson of Admirals his treatment was better than other prisoners received, there were also reports that when questioned he "sang like a canary".

As I remembered it, and as confirmed by checking Wiki, McCain's plane (an A-4) was burned when a Zuni rocket was accidentally fired by an F-4 across the flight deck. It impacted the A-4 next to McCain, whose pilot was escaping when killed as a bomb cooked off under his plane as the pilot hit the flight deck. McCain's plane was engulfed in the flames, through which he escaped by sliding off the nose and refueling probe.

As for this "Hobbit" bullsh|t, well, here is McCain's "contact me" page:

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm

He has a FB page too, but no way to leave a comment except on one of his specific posts.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 11:20:09 AM »

10-4 on that!!  I voted for Palin (suck on THAT, FQ) and took McRino as baggage.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk