Poll

Who's the best candidate for real thinking Americans ?  Why ?

Bachmann
4 (16%)
Perry
15 (60%)
Cain
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Bachmann, Perry or Cain  (Read 8650 times)

tombogan03884

Bachmann, Perry or Cain
« on: August 13, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »
Three good candidates, which is best and why ?
Any one who mentions that retread Ron Paul, or gives a stupid reason (He has a nice smile ) will be subjected to personal insult and ridicule.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bachmann, Perry or Cain
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 08:38:21 PM »
Perry.
I have some concerns (and will vote for anyone that gets the nomination) but anyone that carries an LCP to shoot coyotes while out for his morning run has got to be good for the country.

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 08:43:07 PM »
Any one who mentions that retread Ron Paul, or gives a stupid reason (He has a nice smile ) will be subjected to personal insult and ridicule.

You made it tempting.   ;D ;D ;D

BUT,

“She’s relentless, tough and a tremendous supporter of the right to keep and bear arms,", and pretty!  ;)

http://readersupportednews.org/off-site-news-section/69-69/5791-bachmann-to-gun-owners-be-qlocked-and-loadedq

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »
I wonder about Perry's appearance at the Bilderberger Group shin dig.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »
Rastus, I think that may actually be a plus for Perry in that he has already been recognized as a political power on the world stage.
Remember, the goal is a working relationship between CIVILIZED countries, there are no members from Africa or Arabia invited.

This is edited to present the relevant facts, read the entire article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence.[1] About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public and often feature future political leaders shortly before they become household names

The original conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in the Netherlands, from 29 May to 31 May 1954. It was initiated by several people, including Polish politician Józef Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting Atlanticism – better understanding between the cultures of the United States and Western Europe to foster cooperation on political, economic, and defense issues.[2] Retinger approached Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands who agreed to promote the idea, together with former Belgian Prime Minister Paul Van Zeeland, and the head of Unilever at that time, Dutchman Paul Rijkens. Bernhard in turn contacted Walter Bedell Smith, then head of the CIA, who asked Eisenhower adviser Charles Douglas Jackson to deal with the suggestion.[3] The guest list was to be drawn up by inviting two attendees from each nation, one of each to represent conservative and liberal points of view.[2] Fifty delegates from 11 countries in Western Europe attended the first conference, along with 11 Americans.[4]

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:04:09 AM »

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »
I voted, but if truth be told, it's still way too early to call. You never know when someone can get a bad case of foot-n-mouth disease.
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 09:57:36 PM »
How about none of the above, especially, Perry.

If Ron Paul is not in the race and those are my three choices, I will vote for Herman Cain, without a doubt.

But I know some of you love soft tyranny and will keep voting for the establishment candidate; you can't help it, you're a dumbass. And you will keep getting the bullsh!t we have right now. So don't bitch here when the establishment Republican wins and does the same things as Obama. A vote for Rick Perry is an equivalent vote for all of the other establishment candidates since Reagan. And if I can't have Herman Cain or Ron Paul, I will vote for some third party candidate. I am through playing the R vs. D game because both parties are really on the same team.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 10:06:16 PM »

You were warned.

I wondered who would be the first idiot.
Three choices, one rule, and you still screwed it up.
Ron Paul is the ultimate Washington insider, he's been running for Pres every election since 1988 and assholes like you can't figure out that he doesn't have a snowflakes chance in hell.
Any one who votes third party is an idiot who only helps the Dems.
Read history, the ONLY 3rd party candidate to ever win the Presidency was Lincoln.

I voted, but if truth be told, it's still way too early to call. You never know when someone can get a bad case of foot-n-mouth disease.

I haven't yet, the only one I would consider discounting so far is Cain.
But that is ONLY because I think BO may have poisoned the well for any black candidate from any party.

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
I wondered who would be the first idiot.
Three choices, one rule, and you still screwed it up.
Ron Paul is the ultimate Washington insider, he's been running for Pres every election since 1988 and assholes like you can't figure out that he doesn't have a snowflakes chance in hell.
Any one who votes third party is an idiot who only helps the Dems.
Read history, the ONLY 3rd party candidate to ever win the Presidency was Lincoln.

Tom,
When you advocate assassinating politicians and beating women because they don't have your dinner ready, I give none of your opinions any respect. So I will take no lectures from you, you low-rent son of a bitch.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 10:41:45 PM »
Tom,
When you advocate assassinating politicians
Don't forget hanging, I advocate hanging the SOBs as well
 and beating women because they don't have your dinner ready,
I don't recall that particular comment, but since  the "Religion of Peace" recommends beating your wives every week,  I guess your just an insensitive Bigot
 I give none of your opinions any respect. So I will take no lectures from you, you low-rent son of a bitch.
Is that the best you can do ?  My Mother used harsher language than that on her tuition bills.

Then why read, let alone post, in a thread I started ?
You don't like my idea's ?
TS, at least I have suggestions, whats yours ?
More of the same failed practices .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk