Author Topic: Gov. Jerry Brown makes it illegal to openly carry a handgun in public (CA)  (Read 9366 times)

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gov. Jerry Brown makes it illegal to openly carry a handgun in public (CA)
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 09:51:51 AM »
Another reason not to live or visit California.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
Another reason not to live or visit California.

Which really sucks too. Granted, I have but one reason to want to visit Kalifornistan.

Yosemite Valley........ 8)
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 10:02:22 AM »
Absolutely JC5123. I also have a brother who lives in San Francisco/Oakland. I have yet to make the trip out there due to the ignorance of their State Government and anti-2A views.

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 12:40:46 PM »
Absolutely JC5123. I also have a brother who lives in San Francisco/Oakland. I have yet to make the trip out there due to the ignorance of their State Government and anti-2A views.

I lived there for 2 years, great weather, lots to see, if I thought I was spending the rest of my life there I would have walked in front of a truck.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 12:51:16 PM »
Which really sucks too. Granted, I have but one reason to want to visit Kalifornistan.

I have several highly motivating reasons for visiting Kalifornistan--two grandsons, the nearterm emergence of my first granddaughter, my own darling girlchild, and her knuckle-dragging (but immensely successful) husband.  I would love it if they'd move. I mention that to them at every opportunity.

Crusader (who hates going to an American state that has outlawed his carry piece)
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 07:20:47 PM »

uh,....give it back to Mexico,...just leave me and millions of others the "Wine Country",....

My Uncle also owns and runs a family 3rd generation oyster farm on Tomales Bay, North of San Fran.....just off Sonoma, and Calistoga....(wine country)....

The rest can reap what they have sown....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 07:32:18 PM »
uh,....give it back to Mexico,...just leave me and millions of others the "Wine Country",....

My Uncle also owns and runs a family 3rd generation oyster farm on Tomales Bay, North of San Fran.....just off Sonoma, and Calistoga....(wine country)....

The rest can reap what they have sown....

How ya doin' there ol' buddy. ol' pal. ol' friend of mine! ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »
How ya doin' there ol' buddy. ol' pal. ol' friend of mine! ;D

I am here but to humbly serve....with some horseradish and lemon....After all its Hog Island,.... ;)

http://www.toptastes.com/wine/aug02/oysters.htm

Yes, I can have them packed and delivered by the bushel or peck if you prefer..... ;D
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 08:30:37 PM »
I am here but to humbly serve....with some horseradish and lemon....After all its Hog Island,.... ;)

http://www.toptastes.com/wine/aug02/oysters.htm

Yes, I can have them packed and delivered by the bushel or peck if you prefer..... ;D

I'll be in touch (especially when Deepwater gets here!)  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »
There's only 3 parts of Ca. that suck, San Diego/LA is one big one, then there's the Bay area, and Sacramento ,
Rest of it is pretty nice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk