Author Topic: When In Doubt, Pistol Whip The Bad Guy...Don't Pi** Off Dad...  (Read 4775 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: When In Doubt, Pistol Whip The Bad Guy...Don't Pi** Off Dad...
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 10:25:11 AM »
TW spake thus: ;D
Pistol whipping (properly) involves an all metal gun, the plastic fantastc is not mentioned

For the record, if you pistol whip somebody you are not using the handgun correctly. That's pretty well covered in the Glock owner's maual. In fact it is referenced twice . First under bullets, (fire them), secondly under trigger pull, (a good idea when confronted with an intruder, repeat as often as necessary to obtain the desired result). ;D
FQ13 who will be writing a scathing letter to CS if I ever have to pistol whip anybody, if I wanted a club I'd have bought one. ;)

That's going to come as a complete surprise to the Wyatt Earps, Bat Mastersons, et al., who routinely used guns to buffalo drunks, suspects, and assorted BGs. The gun is only a tool, and can be used in many ways - unless it's made of plastic!  ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »
A sock half full of  sand, or a deep sea fishing sinker on a piece of twine, you can throw it and pull it back for another throw.
Either one can easily kill a person, but if you're careful you can hurt them badly, then when they get out of the hospital, and finish their rehab you can do it again.   ;D

Never underestimate the power of two AA batteries, tied in the center of a regular handkerchief or bandanna.......When stuck in a pocket, it looks normal to anyone. It can do a lot of hurtin' on a noggin' if needed and is fairly rapidly deploy-able.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 03:36:17 PM »
The gun is only a tool, and can be used in many ways - unless it's made of plastic!  ;)

My sentiments exactly.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 06:16:15 PM »
I think the Dad, did the right thing,...a drunk/doped incoherent Darwin Potential Candidate, deserves what he got...

Kinda one of those life lessons....like this one....

8)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 06:42:12 PM »
I forgot about that scene ROFL
Thanks TW   ;D

NOTE TO QUAKER - Subtle doesn't work ;D

Sponsor

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 07:34:16 PM »
I forgot about that scene ROFL
Thanks TW   ;D

NOTE TO QUAKER - Subtle doesn't work ;D
Why are you bitching to me about subtle? I would have just shot the son of a bitch, screw pistol whipping. Hell, I'll use a "pistol bayonet" before I use my pistol as a club, unless its empty.
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 07:58:56 PM »
Why are you bitching to me about subtle? I would have just shot the son of a bitch, screw pistol whipping. Hell, I'll use a "pistol bayonet" before I use my pistol as a club, unless its empty.
FQ13

It was a reference to the thread about the 15 y/o home invader.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »
It was a reference to the thread about the 15 y/o home invader.
I know. I'd have shot his ass. Sorry, but in my house means leaving on a gurney. I don't do John Wayne. Stay outside or accept the consequences.
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk