Author Topic: 16 Senators who Voted for Gun Control  (Read 7854 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1079
16 Senators who Voted for Gun Control
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:10:48 AM »
Here are the 16 spineless traitors.....

Here are the 16 Republicans who just moments ago voted with Feinstein, Schumer and Reid to advance Obama's gun control bill.

If you are represented by one of these Senators, please get on the phone and let them know what you think.

202-224-3121

Kelly Ayotte (N.H.)
Richard Burr (N.C.)
Saxby Chambliss (Ga.)
Tom Coburn (Okla.)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Bob Corker (Tenn.)
Jeff Flake (Ariz.)
Lindsey Graham (S.C.)
Dean Heller (Nev.)
John Hoeven (N.D.)
Johnny Isakson (Ga.)
Mark Kirk (Ill.),
John McCain (Ariz.)
Pat Toomey (Pa.)
Roger Wicker (Miss.)
Lamar Alexander (Tenn.)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 16 Senators who Voted for Gun Control
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 11:21:07 AM »
And if nine of these yahoos had voted no this bill would be dead. I want no more lectures about voting GOP. If this is what you get, what's the point. I'm back to voting L. I'd rather "throw my vote away" than give it to a judas. Though if enough of us start doing this, it won't be thrown away will it?

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
I was sorely disappointed in both of my senators from ND, 1 R and 1 D. Hoeven is a RINO, that has been apparent for some time. I have been letting him and Heitkamp know my views, apparently to no avail.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 01:37:49 PM »
To Kelly Ayotte 
With your vote to support further infringement of the 2nd Amendment you have consigned yourself to the scrap heap with Dick Swett.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
I sent a comment to Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) after his support of the UN arms treaty.

"Senator Brown, I heard that you voted to support of allowing the UN to be in control of American's Constitutional Rights.  Is this true or is it just another smear campaign?"

I will usually get a form letter response, but nothing from this one.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:07:10 PM »

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »
I'm sure glad contacting both senators from AZ worked.  ::)
Now I guess I'll ask them what they are going to do with their spare time after the next election cycle.

Spineless traitors indeed!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 02:39:46 PM »
I'm sure glad contacting both senators from AZ worked.  ::)
Now I guess I'll ask them what they are going to do with their spare time after the next election cycle.

Spineless traitors indeed!
Well hey, at least we now know what a second term McCain Presidency would look like in re gun control. A whole lot like a second term BO Presidency. I don't even want to think about the amendments that will be tacked on to this "moderate compromise" bill. Screw them. I've voted for the Dems, I've voted for the GOp and all I got was this burning sensation in my ass. Screw them both. I've taken enough, I can't take no more. I'm outta there. Its Libertarian for me. Hell, even Rubio, who did the right thing here is going to screw us on immigration. I'll probably vote for him out of gratitude but in other races its L.

dipisc

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 02:42:28 PM »
Hi;

Although this bill has zero chance of passing the full Senate. The reason that these people voted to advance the bill for a full vote was to not look like they were total obstructionists. Later down the line, when republicans gain control of the Senate - they will remind the Democrats to be civil when 1 of thier bills is up and coming.

Not that I agree totally with all of this, It does serve a purpose that things must be moved on and a vote has to be taken. A lot of other issues need the attention of the Senate, and if this bill is a obsticle, then vote on it and move on.

It's going down anyway, why let the Liberals have something to complain about....

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 02:57:00 PM »
If this were a budget or tax bill I would agree completely. Lets have the debate. Hell, it were a proposed Constitutional amendment to repeal the 2A I would also favor a debate. Its what the Senate is there for. BUT....when it is an unconstitutional bill it should never make it out of committee much less see a debate where even more unconstitutional amendments be hung on it like a Christmas tree (and doubtless some pork thrown in to sway fence sitters). Any one who hands pandora's box to a bunch of idiots should lose their job.

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 04:38:41 PM »
I'm proud to say that no Republican Senators from Maryland voted for this. I'm not so proud to point out that there are no Republican Senators from Maryland. But if we did have Republican Senators from Maryland, they would have shown some backbone, I'm sure. Not absolutely sure, but almost absolutely sure. Well actually not sure; probably would have been 18 traitors instead of 16!
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk