Author Topic: OH NO ! NOT A GLOCK!  (Read 19781 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: OH NO ! NOT A GLOCK!
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »
Hazcat you're not helping....I know you threw that Alamo comment in their just to gig me!   :o
Now I know I'm not going to be able to get any rest tonight....even my best buddies are throwing me to the Glocks wolves.

NEVER!!   I was simply trying to bring some humor to an otherwise dreadful event!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Ron J

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 12:08:43 AM »
That says a lot about your wife in a very positive way.  She likes functionality and doesn't really care how butt ugly it is. 

Honestly, I would have to change my man panties if my wife ever wanted to go look at much less buy a new gun.  Happy Father's Day! 

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 05:58:23 AM »
+1 Roj J  Used to go shooting with my girlfriend (now wife) but she didn't like being ignored - I get in a zone when I compete/shoot.  Never had a chance to go plink with her along.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 06:21:34 AM »
As I recall, ladies are influenced by what the other ladies think. Perhaps, if she "did lunch" with some Sig packin' gals, she would see the light and dump the Block. Why do they have to be so SQUARE anyway?
Mac. ???
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 08:38:57 AM »
You guys are just afraid of independent minded women who just might out shoot you......To be honest so am I.  :o
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:51:39 AM »

Ron J

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »
As I recall, ladies are influenced by what the other ladies think. Perhaps, if she "did lunch" with some Sig packin' gals, she would see the light and dump the Block. Why do they have to be so SQUARE anyway?
Mac. ???

Amen. 

Hey!  Possibly an idea for a segment on Mr. Bane’s new show …. Women sharing how to accessorize their SIGS with Hogue Aluminum Grips to match their outfits.  Kind of like one of those “design” or “makeover” shows. 

Every one of those shows has at least one really effeminate dude on so Michael’s producers would have to recruit one.  Maybe one of the guys from “Queer Eye” is looking for a job and would be available.  I think it would be a RIOT to hear one of those guys say “Glock” on TV! 

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 10:13:08 AM »
Ron J, I thought Neon's comment was the best till that last one. ;D
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

7mmRELOADER

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 10:22:58 AM »
Now this is what she really needs if she sticks with glock.

Neon Knight Anubis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 10:43:22 AM »
Amen. 

Hey!  Possibly an idea for a segment on Mr. Bane’s new show …. Women sharing how to accessorize their SIGS with Hogue Aluminum Grips to match their outfits.  Kind of like one of those “design” or “makeover” shows. 

Every one of those shows has at least one really effeminate dude on so Michael’s producers would have to recruit one.  Maybe one of the guys from “Queer Eye” is looking for a job and would be available.  I think it would be a RIOT to hear one of those guys say “Glock” on TV! 

That would be hilarious, as long as there aren't any "caliber" debates.  ;D
We'll know for the first time
If we're evil or divine
We're the last in line

Ron J

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 02:28:24 PM »
Ron J, I thought Neon's comment was the best till that last one. ;D

I like the idea of "Buy A Glock and Get a Cookie!" 

Neon:
That would be hilarious, as long as there aren't any "caliber" debates. 

I would be laughing so hard that I would have to double wrap myself in two pair of Depends if they did!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk