Author Topic: Non Gun Stuff...  (Read 375699 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
Re: Non Gun Stuff...
« Reply #1950 on: October 12, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »
I have a friend who worked in their plant in Eldridge, Iowa for years.  Eldridge is on the Eastern edge of Iowa near the Illinois border.  Maybe he drove to Moline to work...don't know where it is located compared to Eldridge.  His widow is living well with the benefits package he got.

Heck, as big as the operation has grown, they have plants in several areas.
I had a great uncle who lived in Moline for many years, and every time he came down to visit, he said it was nice to see all the "Moline Green" in south Georgia.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #1951 on: October 13, 2011, 09:02:27 AM »
In IOWA it's GREEN!  John Deere is based there.

Richard

Yah  :'(  We do have a mold problem in that state to the south  :'(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1952 on: November 16, 2011, 05:02:30 AM »
wanna know what i don't get about all the crazed Twilight girls who wanna bang Edward?  In real life, men who sparkle, are just not that into girls.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

tombogan03884

« Reply #1953 on: December 16, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1954 on: December 16, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »
Said it before and I'll say it again......I am not afraid of heights, but that sudden stop at the end of a fall is a killer!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #1955 on: Today at 12:44:36 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #1955 on: December 16, 2011, 02:55:44 PM »
 JC will love that clip at the end  ;D

Timothy

« Reply #1956 on: December 16, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »
I'd have lived the extreme ski life back in the day if I'd had the equipment that we have today, then!

Flips and hot dogging were the norm back in my day but that back country stuff is wild...

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1957 on: December 16, 2011, 04:33:08 PM »
JC will love that clip at the end  ;D

;D ;D ;D
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #1958 on: January 25, 2012, 11:56:00 PM »
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #1959 on: February 27, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »
Let the video load and when the guy stops running, pause your cursor over his head.......

http://www.selfcontrolfreak.com/pakken.html

;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk