Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 205188 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1209
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #1520 on: September 18, 2024, 01:40:47 AM »
I wanted something to eat without a lot of waiting or effort so I nuked my last can of beef stew with a slice of provolone cheese in it and after stirring it together scooped it up with Masala flavor potato chips. Mmm, spicy. Now I'm having peach ice cream/raspberry sherbet swirl for dessert.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 645
« Reply #1521 on: September 18, 2024, 05:48:29 PM »
3 egg omelet made with onions, American cheese, Jimmy Dean's sausage. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 72
« Reply #1522 on: September 18, 2024, 08:51:20 PM »
Spam cubed and sliced potatoes fried in butter, mixed together with french style green beans.With a 1/2 litre mug of Iced Tea.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1523 on: September 19, 2024, 04:16:40 AM »
I accidentally hit the right-hand mouse button or something and deleted everything I just typed. I hate when that happens. I'm eating half a pound of fried chorizo mixed with half a pound of spicy jalapeno refried beans, slow cooked for a half hour, with salsa spread on top, and a few slices of Provolone cheese melted over it. I had the same thing for breakfast except the slices of cheese were on the side. Dessert was Pepperidge Farm Brussels cookies. I'll probably have cookies for dessert when I'm done with dinner. Yes my hours are all screwed up and I'm finally trying to get to bed before daylight. I bought one each of several varieties of P.F. cookies when I saw them on sale a couple weeks ago. I don't even know what kind I have but I know they'll be good.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1524 on: October 01, 2024, 10:24:46 PM »
I had 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I browned them in oil in a skillet then air fried them to make sure they were cooked all the way through. They ended up being a bit too crunchy around the edges and dry. I had Cajun seasoning and Frank's Red Hot Original seasoning on them. They needed a dash of salt so I put a bit of Frankenmuth chicken seasoning on them. The combination tastes really good to me. I had to throw away 2 other breasts I took out of the freezer the same day. I opened one package and nothing seemed to be wrong, but when I opened the second package it smelled like death and brimstone. I left that stinky stuff outside for the critters to eat. I'd rather feed them now than have them tear up my trash to get it. And I didn't want it lying around until next Tuesday morning.

I had to tell my spell-checker that I didn't mean Frankenstein when I typed Frankenmuth. I thought I already added it to the dictionary a long time ago, but I guess not. It's in there now. Yesterday I had a bowl of Sriracha Ramen and a bowl of Sriracha Ramen Chicken among other things. They were both plenty spicy, but there's a Sriracha Ramen Extra Spicy version too. I didn't see the plain chicken broth ramen in the store so I ordered a half-dozen bowls. I got 10% off for signing up and free shipping, but it was still $26.99, or $4.50 per bowl. I should get more chicken out of the freezer to add to it.

https://choiramen.com/collections/frontpage

Sponsor

« Reply #1525 on: Today at 04:23:07 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1525 on: October 03, 2024, 03:02:56 PM »
Two Jimmy Dean bacon, egg & cheese biscuits, with Wicked Cutz Sriracha style bacon jerky added on.

Before that I had a half pound of pulled pork in a bowl with over a half cup of Sweet and Spicy Smitty's Beard Sauce I got from The Drunken Butcher. It's a thin barbecue sauce that would be great to dip stuff in or use as a marinade. The black strap molasses and red pepper go good together with vinegar and smoke, etc.  I ate several Famous Dave's Sweet n' Spicy pickle chips with it and my last 3 slices of American cheese.

https://smittysbeardsauce.com/flavor

https://thedrunkenbutcher.us/collections/sauces/products/sweet-n-spicy-12-fl-oz

https://famousbbq.com/product-category/pickles/

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1526 on: October 05, 2024, 02:22:14 PM »
I cooked 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts with plenty of Frank's Redhot Buffalo Ranch and Chili and Lime seasonings. It looked like I put too much on, but I ate 2 of the breasts and they tasted great. They were tender and juicy, not tough and dry like the last 2 I cooked. I put the 2 I didn't eat in the fridge in a zipper sandwich bag for later. And I just got done eating 4 Pepperidge Farm Double Dark Chocolate Milano cookies for dessert. Not bad.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1527 on: Today at 06:03:56 AM »
Hatch chili mac and cheese with a whole bunch or chorizo sausage and a little bit of salsa stirred in. I'm salivating just thinking about it. :P

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 645
« Reply #1528 on: Today at 06:05:42 AM »
I dunno what I am having for breakfast.  Whatever the wife will fix...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk