Author Topic: More flashlights and stuff  (Read 1958 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 496
Re: More flashlights and stuff
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2024, 07:34:09 PM »
They came to my attention at the IDPA Nats sponsoring the low light stage.  Brilliant move (pun intended).

Where they lost out was not having a dealer on-site to sell lights, since most competitors had inadequate lights.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 648
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2024, 10:33:06 AM »
That Nitecore is "only" $110.  I think I'll wait until the new wears off and the price falls hopefully around $50 to $80.  Nitecore makes good equipment.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1218
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2024, 03:55:33 AM »
I wouldn't have bought anything that I got from Olight if I had to pay full retail price. They have something on sale every week. I ended up ordering one of those Exploit tool rolls I thought I would never buy. But it was 40% off so I'm giving it a shot. They had one of their Build Your Own Bundle sales where one item is 30% off and 2 or more are 40% off. I really like the Mini Exploit and still don't think I'll like the Nylon and PVC(?) pockets as well as waxed canvas. But it holds more, and the detachable carry bag on the bottom could come in handy. Time will tell.

I'm getting another Baton 3 Pro 1500 Lumens Rechargeable Flashlight and will probably stick it on my bed and put the desert tan one that's there by the back door. I have another light there already but the fingers that clip it to the wall are really lose on my OD green pebble finish light. I don't know why it's so much smaller in diameter as my Mini Maglites and other 2 cell AA flashlights. I can drop the light in from the top, between the clips, instead of snapping it in from the front. That seems like a good place to put one of those L brackets instead. They have Baton 3 Pro and Arkflex Adjustable Right Angle Flashlights in Pumpkin Orange and Skeleton limited editions. I thought they did anyway but don't see the Baton 3 Pro Pumpkin one on the site. I thought about getting a Pumpkin Arkflex to go with my Skeleton Baton but decided to only get one or the other. I chose another 1,500 lumen Baton over the 1,000 lumen Arkflex, but may get one of those too someday. The 90 degree adjustable head would come in handy for a lot of things, like sticking it to the underside of the car hood at night if there's a problem. On the Skeleton Arkflex it looks like the skeleton is pointing to the power switch around the corner from it. :)   

They were giving away Nocturnal Sentinel versions of the i3E EOS Keychain Flashlight with every order until they ran out. I already have the Orange Skull version. They had a Nocturnal Sentinel version of the Warrior 3S High Beam Tactical Flashlight but sold out already. I like the looks of it better than my Stars & Stripes edition, but don't need, and can't afford, another one. I'm getting a few other lights and another knife too. They have Orange and Zombie Green versions of more models of flashlights now, like this Warrior Mini 3 Portable Tactical Flashlight. But I can't buy everything, and the Warrior Mini 2 Compact EDC Tactical Flashlight I already have is smaller. I also ordered an S1R Baton II EDC Light, which  is .71" shorter than the Warrior Nano I haver. I don't know how well I can hang onto a flashlight that's only 2.48" when my hand is an inch and a half wider. :-\ 

https://www.olightstore.com/baton-3-pro-small-rechargeable-flashlight

https://www.olightstore.com/arkflex-adjustable-right-angle-flashlight

https://www.olightstore.com/warrior-3s

https://www.olightstore.com/warrior-mini-3-portable-flashlight
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk