Author Topic: Gad Saad  (Read 134 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 496
Gad Saad
« on: August 22, 2024, 09:13:12 PM »
I've added a new academic to my must follow list.

Gad Saad, author of  The Parasitic Mind.  You can find him on FB and X-formerly known as Twitter.  Plus he has a blog if you'd rather not patronize those other platforms

He has a wicked sense of humor but says things that need to be said.

@kamalaharris  is a vacuous, lobotomized, shallow, inauthentic imbecile.  She knows nothing.  She has achieved nothing.  She has used every non-meritocratic tool to climb the political career.  She is a racist; she is divisive; she promotes the cancer of diversity, inclusion, and equity.  She is the @justintrudeau  of the US.  Beware.

Plus this little gem, that I only have an image.  And that's what I think of the DNC a circus. Entertainment to numb the minds of the masses.  Did you catch the GA roll call?  Led by a local rapper.  Everyone there was so giddy.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 965
Re: Gad Saad
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 09:13:38 AM »
What he said!

I am amazed by the stupidity of people. Harris is ranting on and on as if Trump was in office and she were running against him as incumbent. "My first day in office I will ..." Over and over she starts a sentence with these words. SHE IS IN OFFICE! And, many of things she says she will change, she is already in charge of ... Border security. How many video recordings do we need of Pres. Biden stating that Kamala is in charge of the border, and he has given her full authority to do whatever she needs to secure it? But, people are getting sucked into her lies.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Tolikam

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gad Saad
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2024, 10:57:15 AM »
I have been using mostbet-pk.club for sports betting in Pakistan for some time now and I can say that it is one of the best platforms. The selection of events is large and the odds are always attractive. I especially like the speed of payouts - no delays or technical problems. Bonuses for new players help to get started quickly. It is very convenient to use the site both on a computer and on a smartphone. I recommend it to everyone!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk