Author Topic: ENGLAND'S GUN BAN --- Excellent YouTube Video  (Read 8701 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 643
ENGLAND'S GUN BAN --- Excellent YouTube Video
« on: December 07, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »
We all stand.  Every one of us.

Or we all fall.

Tomorrow is today somewhere.  If we all don't get involved, change England to US and Britain to America and you will see our future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec

Why are you not a member of a RKBA organization if not the NRA now?

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Dharmaeye

Re: ENGLAND'S GUN BAN --- Excellent YouTube Video
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
We all stand.  Every one of us.

Or we all fall.

Tomorrow is today somewhere.  If we all don't get involved, change England to US and Britain to America and you will see our future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ecen

Why are you not a member of a RKBA organization if not the NRA now?

Bad link

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
Bad link

Fixed!  Maybe Marshal or Mashalette can put the actual screen on.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 06:19:05 AM »
No comments?  This is 7 or 8 minutes of your life that won't be wasted by watching.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 07:11:02 AM »
Saw it before.  Much the same is happening here.  We were starting to make a 'come back' but with BHO I see a BIG reversal of our gains.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:47:34 PM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »
Saw it before.  Much the same is happening here.  We were starting to make a 'come back' but with BHO I see a BIG reversal of our gains.

This issue, I think, is how much of a reversal will we allow?  Diversity is not strength...we must pull together in unity as a gun culture to stand fast against the coming onslaught.

Here we go again....Jimmy Carter on steroids all over again...

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 956
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »
We've seen these in the past and we will see them in the days to come.

Every time someone pays to air this information it is branded as emotional radical rightwing fear mongering.

Tell me what is different about what they are saying in the video and what we have done to ourselves to date?

We need to head the message and spread the word, or we will be disarmed subjects!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 05:10:44 AM »
"To disarm the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them..."
George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380.

"When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave Them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: 'Stick to the Devil you know.' "
Rudyard Kipling, The Gods of the Copybook Headings, 1919

Disarming the citizenry, has never worked.
The Brits are learning this too late I'm afraid.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

jimmr

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
One of our biggest failures in the "gun culture" is that we let ourselves be divided by classes just as the Libs divide the US to win elections.  The shotgun sportsmen don't always defend the hunter, the hunters don't defend the handgunner or the three gun match participant and so forth.  And sports writers tell the world they see no need for civilian ownership of military rifles.........
How the Hell can we stand against the Libs when we cannot get our heads around the need to stand together.
Somehow we have to become more cohesive and unified or the SOB's will prevail.  We have to make ourselves heard and seen.
More letters and emails to papers and especially legislators of both parties, drown them in our message.
I challenge you to spend an hour a week writing letters to the news papers and your legislators to keep our side of the issue in their minds.  The readers of this forum are obviously up to speed on issues, continue and expand the sharing of your wealth of knowledge.

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »
Scary.  I come from a law enforcement family, and people need to realize that the police do their best to prevent crime but, I bet the average murder doesn't take longer than 10 minutes but I'd bet my life savings the cops would take 15 minutes to get to my house.  When it comes down to it, the police can prevent crime or be there to mop up your blood.

You don't have a right or a privilege to protect yourself, your family, and your property.  You have an obligation to protect those.

The government takes away your ability to protect yourself so you need them.  Need them to protect you, you live in fear cower behind their skirt for protection as the wolfs wait for mother government to leave the house.  You'll need them so much you'll end up like a child, unable to take care of yourself and therefore keeping mother government in power, to take care of you.  The British need the government to protect them now, there like a child who get picked on at school, but dare not stand up for themselves, because their mother would punish them for fighting.  But their only option now is to tell the mother about the bully after he's taken their lunch money and bloodied their nose.  And if mother ever gets around to it she'll talk to the principle.  But the government isn't that good mom who's concerned for their family, she a drunk, a good for nothing, lazy, drunk.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I felt like venting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk