Author Topic: Dumb blondes...  (Read 7884 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1079
Re: Dumb blondes...
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »
... and I just got my skates sharpened.

You'll be fine as long as you don't skate around in a circle in one spot.  :D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

CZShooter

• IDPA SO/MD, NRA RSO
  • Top Forum Member
  • CZ75...the choice of anime's hottest bounty hunter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »
I'd like to give you a preview of where you're all headed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRAgLYFnLk

If the women don't find you handsome...they should at least find you handy.

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »
M'ettes gonna be madder than a legless Ethiopian watching a donut rolling down the hill.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 12:40:43 AM »
M'ettes gonna be madder than a legless Ethiopian watching a donut rolling down the hill.

Aaaahhhhhh!!! :o

;D

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 12:43:29 AM »

Why ?  We're only making fun of DUMB blonds. If she understands the remarks enough to get mad then she can't be dumb. Right ?........... RIGHT ?   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:19:30 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »

Why ?  We're only making fun of DUMB blonds. If she understands the remarks enough to get mad then she can't be dumb. Right ?........... RIGHT ?   ;D

Tom, I like the way you think. I nominate you to run 'interference'.    ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 02:08:39 PM »
Tom, I like the way you think. I nominate you to run 'interference'.    ;D

And I'm takin' up the collection to get him a vest. With trauma plate...
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
And I'm takin' up the collection to get him a vest. With trauma plate...

Remember how she shoots things running away from her, from the testicles forward!  :o :o I would try a zig zag/loud screaming form of running. The laughing might throw off her aim.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

tombogan03884

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »
Don't be cheap, make it TWO trauma plates.  ;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »
Remember how she shoots things running away from her, from the testicles forward!  :o :o I would try a zig zag/loud screaming form of running. The laughing might throw off her aim.

I guess we need to order "Bullet-proof Fruit of the Looms" or "Ballistic Drawers" with a "Trauma Cod-Piece".

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk