Author Topic: Homeland Terrorist Training Camps  (Read 4384 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
Homeland Terrorist Training Camps
« on: March 14, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
Terrorist training camp expose' in the US.  Click and watch, it takes a minute to load.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=185279

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

Re: Homeland Terrorist Training Camps
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »
The problem is that if there are ways Law enforcement can do anything about it WITH OUT being labeled as discriminating against muslims , they would also have to shut down places like Blackwater and Gunsite.
Got to catch these bas$%rds actually committing crimes. Then take down all the camps that belong to the group with RICO and conspiracy charges.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:15:41 PM »
I don't know if the country has balls enough to offend someone like these guys much less send someone to pick'em up.  I think you hit the fear of discrimination think right off.  I'm thinking as a nation, the sheep are happy with their heads in the sand and their you know what is showing. 

And some people (hallowed journalists, no offense MB) wonder why concealed carry is so popular these days.

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »
I am an advocate of discrimination against Muslims, it is stupid to let Muslims into our country, and it is stupid to renew visas for Muslims already in this country. All mosques in this country should be infiltrated, evidence collected, and people prosecuted. Muslims are a threat wherever they concentrate.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:49:13 AM »
I am an advocate of discrimination against Muslims, it is stupid to let Muslims into our country, and it is stupid to renew visas for Muslims already in this country. All mosques in this country should be infiltrated, evidence collected, and people prosecuted. Muslims are a threat wherever they concentrate exist.

There, fixed it.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:40:38 AM »

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:40:24 AM »
You guys sure are intolerant!!

And I'm right there with you. I read their book. All I needed to know is clearly stated and an unwavering vision of our role in their plan for the future of the world..

Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Magnum

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:49:51 AM »
Wow, That video is shocking.....How did it get so far ??

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 07:50:12 AM »
Intolerance....what a novel idea.  You, as usual, are right on track DD.

When someone wants to destroy your way of life, erase your history, take your life, the life of your family...its not intolerance, it's discernment.  I suspect our kool aide drinking fellow citizens prefer their life of comfort, which flows from cheap energy out of the middle east, over freedom. 

We only need look to who they picked for our President.  When it comes down to it, I think the President and the kool aide drinkers (along with policitians and the MBA's running the large corporations) will sell everything we believe in and stand for to buy another day of delusion, another day of the good life.

I did not think at the time that our fellow citizens truly learned anything from 911.

The Russians have been invited and are planning on putting bombers in Venuezuela and Cuba.  China challenging freedom of the seas by harrasing our supply ships, building an aircraft carrier (technology ala Clinton and some bottom line MBA CEO I'd bet).  Our nation's military strained by inadequete funding to truly support two fronts of conflict; you know the DOD has undoubtably taken short cuts and delayed maintenance and supplles from critical systems to support the battles.  NATO weakened by the underpinnings of stability in it's member nations, with real problems in having large Mooslim populations that do not support the national intent seeking change

Now consider U.S. ...a large population influx that supports the sheep mentality and turn your head...other than the violent drug cartels that laugh at our borders...hard workers but unwilling to take a stand as a group...evidence the drug cartels that run their home nation and now they compliment our own sheep.  Terrorist camps in our midst.  A populace of fellow citizens who are so fearful of offending anyone they no longer recognize right from wrong...perhaps that is why the outcry of the southern invasion has not gone futher, birds of a feather....   A Congress that prefers perception over substance, and decrees our laws as such punishing those who don't "look right" in thought, word and deed; hate crime legislation surely on it's way.

An economy, broken not by our military stands but by handouts and our own greed driven by politicians in an effort to buy votes to maintain power (we are by far the largest debtor nation on the planet with debts greater than this planet's entire GDP).  An economy, finally leveled by the changes in lending practices made in the 90's to address the intolerance of having good credit before receiving a loan...the main architects of which advise and are in fact on the Cabinet of the President of the United States of America.

And then we have the President of the United States of America.  What impeccable timing.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 08:13:23 AM »
Intolerance....what a novel idea.  You, as usual, are right on track DD.

When someone wants to destroy your way of life, erase your history, take your life, the life of your family...its not intolerance, it's discernment.  I suspect our kool aide drinking fellow citizens prefer their life of comfort, which flows from cheap energy out of the middle east, over freedom. 

And then we have the President of the United States of America.  What impeccable timing.

Almost as if it was . . . planned?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 02:20:45 PM »
Almost as if it was . . . planned?

Seems like it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk