Author Topic: S O S List  (Read 15247 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: S O S List
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »
Shoot on sight list.

Ahhhh! Shoot On Sight, ok, how about, I don't know, maybe......Tumblebug for putting through this idiocy? (slowly I turn...).
Don't worry, tumble we'll give you fifty yard head start, iron sights only.
fightingquaker13

tombogan03884

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »
Shoot on sight list ? Answering that honestly would definitly bring out the black helo's.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 11:23:20 AM »
You gotta be sh*ttin' me?

I guess we could all have a little SOS= "Sh*t on a Shingle"    :-X
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »
You gotta be sh*ttin' me?

I guess we could all have a little SOS= "Sh*t on a Shingle"    :-X

I wouldn't do that, Peg...................yer my favorite turd!   ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

CZShooter

• IDPA SO/MD, NRA RSO
  • Top Forum Member
  • CZ75...the choice of anime's hottest bounty hunter
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
I thought it meant "same old shistuff". I thought we were making good progress on that too.  ;D
If the women don't find you handsome...they should at least find you handy.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 03:56:21 AM »

long762range

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »
Try pushing Alt F4

:'(  Hey dude, that just shuts off the page.

Ok then.../

http://news.aol.com/article/police-say- ... get/396292

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. -Police are seeking a woman they said used a false identity to get breast implants and liposuction, then skipped town. Huntington Beach police said Monday that a 30-year-old woman opened a line of credit in someone else's name in September 2008 and had the procedures worth more than $12,000 performed at the Pacific Center For Plastic Surgery.
Employees said she never returned for follow-up visits.
The woman turned herself in Tuesday and was released on $20,000 bail. She faces charges of commercial burglary, grand theft and identity theft.

;D
"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous.  If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for."

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 12:05:05 PM »
I went in a greasy spoon type restaurant (that's stretching it with the 'restaurant' part too) that actually had "SOS" on the menu as an item. It was a toasted, open-faced roast beef sandwich topped with gravy and onions. Best roast beef I've ever had.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »
:'(  Hey dude, that just shuts off the page.

Ok then.../

http://news.aol.com/article/police-say- ... get/396292

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. -Police are seeking a woman they said used a false identity to get breast implants and liposuction, then skipped town. Huntington Beach police said Monday that a 30-year-old woman opened a line of credit in someone else's name in September 2008 and had the procedures worth more than $12,000 performed at the Pacific Center For Plastic Surgery.
Employees said she never returned for follow-up visits.
The woman turned herself in Tuesday and was released on $20,000 bail. She faces charges of commercial burglary, grand theft and identity theft.
 ;D

And having a really great rack!

Heading for the corner . . . .
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2009, 02:23:09 PM »
And having a really great rack!

Heading for the corner . . . .

Not if theyget repossesed. :)
FG13

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »
Not if theyget repossesed. :)
FG13

"Pardon me, Ma'am, I'm 'Bob the Boob-Wrangler' and I'm here to take back yer ta-ta's......."         :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk