blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
FFIT
« on: April 04, 2009, 01:41:57 AM »
FFIT Fast Female Incapacitation Technique.  Anybody heard of this before?  Basically it sound that if you are attacked by a female , shoot for the reproductive area.  When the forum was down the other day I stumbled onto this site. 
http://womenandguns.servertalk.in/womenandguns.html
There is a thread on acronyms http://womenandguns.servertalk.in/womenandguns-ftopic694.html  that drifted into a lot of discussion on the FFIT.  I certainly don't want to get on the wrong side of these ladies.

Haz, if you look at the acronym thread, I think you'll like some of the avitars on the second page.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: FFIT
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 08:47:40 AM »
Cats rule and cats with full auto are the schizel!  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 10:17:42 AM »
Cats rule and cats with full auto and plenty of clips are the schizel!  ;D

There Haz, I fixed it for ya.   LOL
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
Cats rule and cats with full auto are the schizel!  ;D

And here Michael got grief for using gat. :o
fightingquaker12

Angie

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »
FFIT Fast Female Incapacitation Technique.  Anybody heard of this before?  Basically it sound that if you are attacked by a female , shoot for the reproductive area.  When the forum was down the other day I stumbled onto this site. 
http://womenandguns.servertalk.in/womenandguns.html
There is a thread on acronyms http://womenandguns.servertalk.in/womenandguns-ftopic694.html  that drifted into a lot of discussion on the FFIT.  I certainly don't want to get on the wrong side of these ladies.

Haz, if you look at the acronym thread, I think you'll like some of the avitars on the second page.

Just stumbled onto this thread.

I've never heard of it being called "FFIT" or any other acronym for that matter, but many of the gals who pioneered, shaped and steered women's self-defense training have been teaching it for years.

Guys are seldom attacked by female street criminals, but the threat they pose to other women is very real!  I think it's much like small men rarely choosing big guys to be their mugging victims.  Most muggers do all they can to stack the deck in their favor.

The gals who trained me came up with some female targets and made sure I could consistently put my shots into the area just above "muffy".  We may be able to take much more pain than men and be able trade "conventional" shots longer, but that has been known to stop female attackers much faster than multiple chest shots!  My instructors said how we've all either experienced cramps or other female problems so painful they made us want to cry, vomit or pass-out OR we've known a woman who has.  Then, they said those symptoms were just absolutely nothing, compared to what a woman on the wrong end of an FFIT shot would feel.

As a guy, you'll probably never have to worry about being attacked by a female assailant.

As a small-statured woman, with middle age looming on the horizon, I have to train for it regularly! >:(
If it's not one thing, it's another. ::)

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:51:04 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 04:54:27 PM »
Hello Angie and welcome to a great forum.

Glad you are here, as I'm sure Marshal'ette, who is outnumbered, but is the Queen Bee, will attest to.

The points you write are valid, except for this guy won't agree.

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=6850.0

Again, welcome to the DRTV forum.

Tom W.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 05:07:21 PM »
Hello Angie and welcome to a great forum.

Glad you are here, as I'm sure Marshal'ette, who is outnumbered, but is the Queen Bee, will attest to.

The points you write are valid, except for this guy won't agree.

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=6850.0

Again, welcome to the DRTV forum.

Tom W.

BULL!  She's about as 'outnumbered' as Ted Nugent at at a PETA meeting!  ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »
Shots to the pelvic area are just as effective on men, that one bone supports the entire upper body weight, break that and any one will go down and stay down.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »
On the other hand to quote Machiavelli, "The injury you do a man (or woman) should be such that you need not fear their vengance". Just sayin'.
FQ13

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »
On the other hand to quote Machiavelli, "The injury you do a man (or woman) should be such that you need not fear their vengance". Just sayin'.
FQ13

Isn't he that rapper that got shot?

I kid. I kid.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk