Author Topic: FFIT  (Read 10603 times)

10/22kid

• Today it's Hi Speed, Low Drag
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: FFIT
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 06:10:44 PM »
Shots to the pelvic area are just as effective on men, that one bone supports the entire upper body weight, break that and any one will go down and stay down.

I have to agree with Tom. Man or woman shot placement is anywhere between the head and the bottem of the abdomen. Then just keep firing until they stop getting up! Unless you have the skills of Jerry Miculek, in which case just carve your initials into their skull!
If it's wet, sticky and not yours!! Don't Pick It Up!!!   But if you do, you gotta lick it!!

Angie

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »
Shots to the pelvic area are just as effective on men, that one bone supports the entire upper body weight, break that and any one will go down and stay down.

Not so, dear!

Men don't have ovaries that will feel worse pain than when a guy gets kicked where it hurts.  Men don't have a blood-laden uterus that will trigger hypovolemic shock, when punctured or ruptured. 

There's a tiny chance you might get lucky and hit the femoral artery, but you won't induce nearly as much pain or cause nearly as debilitating a shock.

There's a huge difference between immobilization and incapacitation!  Just as effective?  Not even remotely close!!!  This is "apples & oranges" and the incapacitated "apples" will succumb to pain, bleed-out & die, while the possibly immobilized (if you're lucky enough to break their pelvic bone in two places) "oranges" will still be shooting at you.  Not me - if it's a guy, I'm going for his chest!

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum Angie, and thank you for your perspective, I do not remember ever discussing or reading about incapacitating females as a subject item with different rules, you make good point about organs that are not generally discussed and what happens if they are damaged. It does make sense. I hope to never need to shoot someone, and even less a female, but your perspective has been noted and stashed away on another cerebral index card and put into the rolodex of possible things I may need to use someday.

I'm sure others can comment on this, but I had a motorcycle wreck when I was 19 and broke my right femur in 2 places. Looked like I had 3 knees. But, immediately after the wreck I was alert, in no pain and just could not understand why I could not get up, until I noticed that I did not remember my leg bending in that particular place before, it was wrapped around the gas tank.  The point is, after a major injury, support tools taken away, I could have used a pistol or possibly a rifle for some time afterward. 10 minutes later, I began to hurt big time, and as the blood tried to flow, the pain came in big waves, but I was still coherent. As We all know 10 minutes in a fight is a lifetime.

Thanks Angie
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »
It's true that woman will bleed out faster than men shot in the upper hips/groin area, but the fact that the guy can't movemakes your follow up body/head shots a lot easier if he continues to try  do what made you shoot the first time.

M25, MB was talking about this in a past podcast as part of a failure drill.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 01:22:09 AM »
Hi ya Angie....  :)
Wonderful wonderful wonderful to have you in here!
 Hey... just one question...
 Can you teach me the moves?
Sounds like something I would love to learn...
Sending these guys to the corner all the time isn't working...
I need a boost. LOL

Seriously.. I would love to learn this stuff.. I can scrap & redneck fight ..but doesn't do what needs to be done in a "real situation."

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:37:51 AM »

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 05:18:59 AM »
"Seriously.. I would love to learn this stuff.. I can scrap & redneck fight ..but doesn't do what needs to be done in a "real situation."

CRIPES! Like she wasn't attractively intimidating to begin with.. ;)

Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 08:38:51 AM »
Fellas....be afraid. Be very, very afraid!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 08:55:31 AM »
I probably should never have originally posted this, giving her too many ideas.  Sorry guys.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:12 AM »
Ideas are going crazy now.. I am soooo in the zone with this..  ;D LOL
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 10:49:49 AM »
Hi ya Angie....  :)
 Can you teach me the moves?

It isn't a fighting technique (as in hand to hand).

Just shoot them in the "baby maker" is the general idea.

I think you already have those moves. ;)
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk