Author Topic: In A Dangerous World........  (Read 16569 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 643
In A Dangerous World........
« on: April 11, 2009, 10:17:04 AM »
In a dangerous world, with our nation reeling from silly loan practices that the holier-than-thou Dems wanted, we have buffoons in the White House and Congress.

The left-wingers running our nation are, according to various news accounts, worried about stirring up the pirates/terrorists.  Gee, roll over and say please don't hurt me any more.... 

The sheep deserve what they get....the rest of us have to suffer with them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/10/AR2009041003734.html?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 494
Re: In A Dangerous World........
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »
The answer is so simple.

A)  Every American flag ship goes armed.
B)  Every time an American vessel or American sailors are attacked, successful or not, we blow up something Somalian.  A terrorist training camp, a Somalian vessel, anything that has the remotest connection with the pirates.   And this should be done immediately, within 24 hours of an attack.

After a couple of these object lessons ALL pirates will steer clear of our vessels and only attack vessels other nations.

But, do our leaders have the fortitude to do this?  No.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 11:18:50 AM »
NUKE MECCA

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 643
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 11:31:01 AM »
NUKE MECCA

Maybe not a bad idea...sort of like Mutually Assured Destruction.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 12:06:03 PM »

Not a bad idea? How exactly does mutually assured destruction work with a culture that spawns suicide bombers by the boatload? I, for one, would prefer not to be in a thousand year war with Islam as there are one billion of them, and Osama's wildest fantasy is to convert them all into jihadis. Lets not assist in that effort.
FQ13

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:17:47 PM »

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »
Actually, there are nearly 1.7 billion of them.......

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 86
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »

Bring it to a head - better now than in 5, 10, 20 years when they are even stronger. There may be more mooslims than Christians in the world, but not here in the US - and the mooslims still stand out here. I say bring it to a head - now.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »

But, do our leaders have the fortitude balls and common sense to do this?  No.

I fixed it for you.     ;)
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »
Bring it to a head - better now than in 5, 10, 20 years when they are even stronger. There may be more mooslims than Christians in the world, but not here in the US - and the mooslims still stand out here. I say bring it to a head - now.

The Romans seemed to think the same way about Christians, see how well that worked. The fact is that with the exception of a couple minor little dust ups, the original Jihad that led the Caliphate of Baghdad to the very gates of Paris and led to Spain being colonized for a few hundred years, and the crusades where we indiscrimantly slaughtered God knows how many so rich folks could visit a manger, we've had fairly peacable relations with the muslim world. We coud do so again once the present unpleasantness is over, so long as we make it clear that we won't tell them how to live (however distasteful we find shari'a) if they understand they better do the same or face the consequences.
FQ13

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 12:47:30 PM »
FQ,

The only reason we didn't hear from them was they were busy in there own shit holes.  Then when they got uppity again Tommy Jefferson cleaned house and showed 'em who not to mess with.

Will we ever be rid of them?  No, I don't think so.  Can we live peaceably with them?  Again no, I don't think so (their fault, not ours).

The best we can do is 'knock 'em back' every so often and remain on guard.  Right NOW is a good 'knock 'em back' time.

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk