Author Topic: In A Dangerous World........  (Read 16572 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: In A Dangerous World........
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »
PSJ, People protest AGAINST the Klan, those camel humping subhumans cheered on 9-11.
Tom
My great grandady was IN the Klan, back in the twenties when it meant something serious and scary. He joined because most folks (white folks)believed that it was a fine upstanding Chrisitian group, and it was way to get ahead in business just like joining the JC is today. Yes they they bruatalized, mutilated and burned people at the stake, but they weren't really people were they? You just have to understand the culture. Where were all the the southern Christians condeming it...crickets....Point made. I hope.
FQ13

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2009, 06:08:42 PM »
So what if she was a muslim? What the hell would that change? She should get preferential treatment as opposed to her friends and neighbors because of where she spent the sabbath? If you can't see what's wrong with that I can't help you. Seriously man, take a deep breath and repeat the words "we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal" or if you're more religious in nature try "God is no respecter of persons (isert nations as well)". It wil do you a world of good.
FQ13 making an impassioned plea for the soul of a Christian, how ya' like them apples?

HUH??  Let's see, we are talking about the difference between muslims and Christians and you ask what diff it would make if your CHRISTIAN example (used to defend muslims) was a muslim instead?  If that isn't one screwed up logic circle I don't know what is!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PoorSoulInJersey

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »
I have a suggestion, why don't you READ the Koran instead of getting your information from those "religion of Peace everything is America's fault" propaganda broadcasts on the MSM.

Have you read the Bible lately? It's not much better than the Koran when it comes to killing people who are different from you.
-Tom

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2009, 06:14:25 PM »
Have you read the Bible lately? It's not much better than the Koran when it comes to killing people who are different from you.

You are a worthless, hopeless POS and I truely wish this board had an ignore function.  YOU are what is wrong with this country!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1099
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »
So what if she was a muslim? What the hell would that change? She should get preferential treatment as opposed to her friends and neighbors because of where she spent the sabbath? If you can't see what's wrong with that I can't help you. Seriously man, take a deep breath and repeat the words "we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal" or if you're more religious in nature try "God is no respecter of persons (isert nations as well)". It wil do you a world of good.
FQ13 making an impassioned plea for the soul of a Christian, how ya' like them apples?

She broke down in tears and actually started hitting me because I hadn't answered her emails over the summer.

That really helps in the argument on peace between religions when her first reaction was violence over emails.

Therein lies the rub....all men were created equal......but that doesn't mean they are regarded or treated as such by others. That's human nature.
They do not see us as equals.........I guess that's why non-Muslims are called 'infidels'.
And they do so much for womens rights too.

Do you honestly think that if the US just threw up their hands and said "That's it, we're all going home", and never set foot on any territory that is considered Muslim controlled again, that Muslim sanctioned terrorism would cease against us?

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 09:18:03 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »

You are a misinformed tool.
The ignorance that you flaunt is what made 9-11 possible.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2009, 06:23:32 PM »
HUH??  Let's see, we are talking about the difference between muslims and Christians and you ask what diff it would make if your CHRISTIAN example (used to defend muslims) was a muslim instead?  If that isn't one screwed up logic circle I don't know what is!
The point Haz, is that she was treated as a Palestinian, hence muslim. If what the Israelis did meant you could show your rosary and get a "get out of jail free card" would that make it ok? The POINT is that if you lump people thogther as a group and treat them as the enemy, as opposed to treating them as individuals, that you will be creating a self fufilling prophesy. You treat me as your enemy and I will respond in kind. If I have to choose between Pat Robertson (who I despise) and someone who treats me as though I agreed with him, and they were carrying guns and oppressing me because of it, Old Pat is going to sound a lot better by the minute. This isn't higher math folks. We are a nation of individuals (have I mentioned I might be a libertarian? ;D) The fact is that the golden "rule" is based on a lead reality which is that you treat others as they treat you. If you treat them as extremists because of which Book they read (and have I also mentioned I am not Islams number one fan) you leave them little option but to respond in kind. For god's sake read the "what will you take with you if the poop hits the fan thread" and tell me you aren't being a bit hypocritical in reards to the Palestinians
FQ13

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 643
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
You are a misinformed tool.
The ignorance that you flaunt is what made 9-11 possible.

Tom....I've got to hand it to you.  You've got a way with words.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 643
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »
The point Haz, is that she was treated as a Palestinian, hence muslim. ...

Big deal so what....this is a revelation...that the Jews in Israel want only Jews in Israel.  What a flash of brilliant insight. 

Still, defending muslim's and muslim ways with a Christian by way of being mistreated by a Jew.  You gotta love that logic.

Israel needs to stand tough....I'm for them.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 86
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2009, 06:29:34 PM »
Tom, Haz, Rastus and others - nothing more to see here. Horrible accident, keep the victims in your prayers, and move on. No value in dwelling on what has happened, it (and they) cannot be changed.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk