Author Topic: So disappointed.....  (Read 16305 times)

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: So disappointed.....
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 12:01:26 AM »
Congrtas Red !!!
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »
Good for you Red. Have fun.

david86440

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 06:25:41 PM »
How long is it taking to get back the ppk(s) from S&W? They have had mine since March.

I was in Maine last week and was tempted to drive to Houlton to check on it personally but didn't have the time to drive that far north.

tombogan03884

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »
How long is it taking to get back the ppk(s) from S&W? They have had mine since March.

I was in Maine last week and was tempted to drive to Houlton to check on it personally but didn't have the time to drive that far north.

Yes,  ;D Houlton is WAY the heck up there.  ;D They (S&W) bought T/C becuase they made good barrels and were between Springfield and Houlton

david86440

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »
After driving from California to Maine you wouldn't think Houlton would be that far out of the way, but it would have added another 500 miles to my 7200 mile ride and taken away time with the family.

i was hoping the Walther would have found it's way back to CA by the time I got home yesterday but it wasn't here.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 10:42:45 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

pg 2 of this thread I posted my email inquiry, and subsequent reply from S&W. 8-12 weeks was the response.

If your March, it should be anyday.  Mine is April 22, and was told 2 to 4 weeks.

Not even a mag, t-shirt, hat, bumper sticker, gift certificate, coupon, voucher, NUTHIN!!!!! >:(

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »
After driving from California to Maine you wouldn't think Houlton would be that far out of the way, but it would have added another 500 miles to my 7200 mile ride and taken away time with the family.

i was hoping the Walther would have found it's way back to CA by the time I got home yesterday but it wasn't here.

Damn Dude, I at least spread it out, Went from NH to Bay are in 98, Bay area to NH in 2000

david86440

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »
Damn Dude, I at least spread it out, Went from NH to Bay are in 98, Bay area to NH in 2000

We moved from Maine to AZ in 1997. In 2002 I took a job in Northern California so I have been spending most of my time up here although we still have the house back in AZ with 2 of the kids living there. My oldest son still lives in Maine not having moved west with us in 97. We have been making the drive back to Maine about every 2 yrs to visit family, with an occasional flight in between.

I like driving as it does give me a chance to do some shopping along the way. Also on this trip we hit Yellowstone, Cody Firearms Museum, MT Rushmore, Corn Palace and a few places I would like to forget.

tombogan03884

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »
We moved from Maine to AZ in 1997. In 2002 I took a job in Northern California so I have been spending most of my time up here although we still have the house back in AZ with 2 of the kids living there. My oldest son still lives in Maine not having moved west with us in 97. We have been making the drive back to Maine about every 2 yrs to visit family, with an occasional flight in between.

I like driving as it does give me a chance to do some shopping along the way. Also on this trip we hit Yellowstone, Cody Firearms Museum, MT Rushmore, Corn Palace and[size=12pt] a few places I would like to forget. [/size]

Gary Ind ?   ;D 

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 09:32:40 PM »

I like driving as it does give me a chance to do some shopping along the way. Also on this trip we hit Yellowstone, Cody Firearms Museum, MT Rushmore, Corn Palace and a few places I would like to forget.

Corn Palace.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk