Author Topic: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War IS the Answer)  (Read 5087 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War is the Answer)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:52:31 AM »
Great post! And was it just me or did anyone else note the untucked long sleeve shirt and how the left hand stayed a few inches left of the belt buckle? (IWB anyone?) ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
 I said the same thing to those smug assholes that maintain the Sat. morning "Peace Vigil" in the center of town, I also pointed out that if they weren't hypocritical cowards they would not be holding their vigil in America where they are safe but in Cuba, N Korea, Iran, or Iraq. They just looked at me like I had 2 heads and was speaking Serbo-Croatian, totally clueless. All 3 are PHD's at a local College.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 12:40:35 PM »
I said the same thing to those smug assholes that maintain the Sat. morning "Peace Vigil" in the center of town, I also pointed out that if they weren't hypocritical cowards they would not be holding their vigil in America where they are safe but in Cuba, N Korea, Iran, or Iraq. They just looked at me like I had 2 heads and was speaking Serbo-Croatian, totally clueless. All 3 are PHD's at a local College.

In other words, EDUCATED idiots.   ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »
In other words, EDUCATED useful idiots.   ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

Re: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War IS the Answer)
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:43:11 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 02:11:12 PM »
In other words, EDUCATED useless idiots.   ;D

Exactly, one of "geniuses" wants to replace DoD with a "Department of Peace", He claims that if we didn't project such an aggressive attitude to the world the 14th century psycho Muslim assholes wouldn't want to kill every one any more. The pathetic dipsh!t actually  ran that in his formerly,  weekly news paper column. He neglected however to address how our Dept. of DEFENSE was more aggressive sounding than their "Ministries of WAR", Just cuz their taught doesn't mean they ain't still stupid. And FQ wonders at my attitude ? It's because every one I've come into contact with that had qualifications like his has been a f#@king idiot.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 02:23:34 PM »
Exactly, one of "geniuses" wants to replace DoD with a "Department of Peace", He claims that if we didn't project such an aggressive attitude to the world the 14th century psycho Muslim assholes wouldn't want to kill every one any more. The pathetic dipsh!t actually  ran that in his formerly,  weekly news paper column. He neglected however to address how our Dept. of DEFENSE was more aggressive sounding than their "Ministries of WAR", Just cuz their taught doesn't mean they ain't still stupid. And FQ wonders at my attitude ? It's because every one I've come into contact with that had qualifications like his has been a f#@king idiot.
I don't know Tom. When it comes to dealing with fanatical theocratic barbarians, I kind of like the Department of Peace. After all, there are none so peaceful as the dead. "Men! Your orders are to make them peaceful". Or to be more multi-cultural, it could become the Department of Martyrdom. Free virgins, no waiting.
FQ13 who did not lose all his sense

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 02:34:26 PM »
 I prefer Dept. of Pieces.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »
I prefer Dept. of Pieces.

How about the Department of Turn The Fricking Sand Into Glass?
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »

How about the Department of Turn The Fricking Sand Into Glass?
Its hard on the drill bits.
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk