Author Topic: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War IS the Answer)  (Read 5277 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War IS the Answer)
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 06:16:19 PM »
I like The Dept of DFWM.

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 06:17:01 PM »
Its hard on the drill bits.
FQ13

Sledge hammer the first couple feet

I like The Dept of DFWM.
;D

???

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »
Since I am in automotive, and see a lot of vehicles on a daily basis, not 100% but very high in my observation, conservatives put their bumper stickers on the bumper , liberals paste them on the vehicle anywhere, where it can damage the paint to remove them without solvent. If you watch the video again, I think you will see what I'm talking about.

People like me, don't put any stickers on the vehicle, my sticker is not going to influence anybody, instead, I go to yard sign parties, fund raisers and phone banks to get my point across and my candidate elected.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »
 ;D
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »
Since I am in automotive, and see a lot of vehicles on a daily basis, not 100% but very high in my observation, conservatives put their bumper stickers on the bumper , liberals paste them on the vehicle anywhere, where it can damage the paint to remove them without solvent. If you watch the video again, I think you will see what I'm talking about.

People like me, don't put any stickers on the vehicle, my sticker is not going to influence anybody, instead, I go to yard sign parties, fund raisers and phone banks to get my point across and my candidate elected.

A bumper sticker got me out of jury duty once. A questionaire was handed out to everyone at the jury pool and one of the questions was, "do you have any bumper stickers on your vehicle, and what do they say?".

I only had one. It said "Don't be a victim, Buy a gun". I was dismissed shortly after turning in the questionaire.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:10:57 PM »

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »
I don't know Tom. When it comes to dealing with fanatical theocratic barbarians, I kind of like the Department of Peace. After all, there are none so peaceful as the dead. "Men! Your orders are to make them peaceful". Or to be more multi-cultural, it could become the Department of Martyrdom. Free virgins, no waiting.
FQ13 who did not lose all his sense

Yes, always a good thing when our enemies awaken on the wrong side of the dirt.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:25 PM »
A bumper sticker got me out of jury duty once. A questionaire was handed out to everyone at the jury pool and one of the questions was, "do you have any bumper stickers on your vehicle, and what do they say?".

I only had one. It said "Don't be a victim, Buy a gun". I was dismissed shortly after turning in the questionaire.
Thats too bad. We need more sensible people on jury duty. Now, I know some of you view me as the voice of Satan for being a libertarian, a (rapidly) recovering BO voter, liberal Christian etc. BUT and I say again BUT, I have been on this board and swallowed, and returned, enough BS with a smile to be allowed a pet peeve. For Haz, its the clips vs mags thing. For me, it is the concept of getting out of jury duty. Unless you've served in the military in wartime, this is the single most important patriotic duty you will do in your life time. Someone's freedom, life and fortune will rest in your hands. You and 11 others are the only thing standing between someone and the the state. To enforce a just law or ignore an unjust one is in your hands. To strive to get out of this is as shameful as dodging the draft in war time. Please understand this NOT directed at you CJ, as I know you meant it as a joke. Its just that I really don't think its a joke at all. Peeve over.
Cheers
FQ13

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »
You obviously didn't read the entire post. I was in the jury pool and honestly answered a question.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 11:20:09 PM »
You obviously didn't read the entire post. I was in the jury pool and honestly answered a question.
As I said man, it was in no way, shape or form directed at you, it just was an opportunity to vent at two things.
1 The stupidity of removing you from the pool in the first place. What if the case had involved someone who had used a gun in SD? There's one understanding, though not necessarily sympathetic (because I'd trust you to rule on the facts not ideology) vote off the jury.
2 Too many people view jury duty as a burden, not a duty, or an act of paying forward. EG, if I don't judge my neighbor, who will judge me?
I have zero quarrel with you, and I apologize if it came off that way. It was not my intent.
Peace
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 12:14:23 AM »
 The 2 most important, and EFFECTIVE votes a citizen gets are on jury duty or Grand Jury, Judges and Prosecutors HATE jury nullification and will lie to jurors that they can not use it, but that is when jurors refuse to convict because they oppose the law that is being enforced

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk